Please

[Now.]

‘He locked the doors.’ Venom sounds somewhere in between annoyed and amused as he adds, ‘He thinks he’s going to get away with this. Thinks he has you trapped. It’s almost adorable.’

‘Yeah? You here to protect me, V?’ Eddie humours him as Keith takes a seat beside her and leisurely sips at the rest of his wine. ‘You my big, strong symbiote demigod, hm?’

Venom knows she’s teasing, but he doesn’t care as he lets out those pleased purrs, simply replies with a firm, ‘Yes.’

“I don’t think it was a good idea to knock back the whole glass.” Keith tells her, and Eddie almost scoffs at how concerned he tries to look for her.

Eddie pretends to look worried, even a little suspicious as she turns her head to look at him. “I’m not this much of a lightweight. I feel like I don’t wanna move.”

She lets out a little groan of pain, clutches at her forehead, and Venom can’t help the deep arousal he feels over watching her as she lures her unsuspecting victim in like a damn pro.

Keith grins, and Eddie sees the change in his expression, mainly the little thrill of excitement in his cold grey eyes. “Well, I may have given you a little something extra.” He softly shushes her when her eyes widen in horror, his finger pressed to her lips, while Eddie tries not to think about where his hands have been and simply vomit all over him after punching him in the face. “It was just something to help you relax, sweet girl, don’t worry about it.”

Eddie lets out a shuddering breath when his grubby finger slips from her lips. ‘Not yet.’ She tells her other half, who is growling his anger in their mind. “You do this to a lot of girls?” She grits out, makes sure her eyes are half lidded as she glares back at him.

Keith chuckles, leans back and takes in the sight of her before smugly telling her, “Only the ones who think they’re too good for me.”

Eddie shoots him a disgusted look, lets her head fall half limp and her shoulders sag.

“Careful with that pretty face now.” Keith says, reaches for her shoulder when she begins to slowly fall forward. He chuckles again when she, again, glares back at him, sounds genuinely surprised as he tells her, “I gave you almost triple the normal dose. I’m impressed.”

‘Oh, you will be less than impressed in a few moments... more horrified, shall we say, Eddie?’ Venom purrs in their mind, along with her sweet chuckles. She’s enjoying this, and Venom really doesn’t know how he discovers he loves her more every damn day.

“I’m... Maid Of... Anne... she...”

‘I’m not going to lie, Eddie, I am very turned on by you right now. Slick little trickster, you are.’

‘Stop. You’re gonna turn me on, too.’

‘Maybe when we go find him later, we can fuck on top of his headless corpse.’ Venom grumbles at her silence, nervously asks, ‘Too much?’

‘I fuckin’ hate you... And myself.’ Eddie finally answers, has to bite back a smile when she hears his deep rumbling laugh in their mind.

“Yeah, but I did a little homework on you, Eddie Brock. I know all about how much of a loser you were, and I know how much you still love to get shit-face drunk. So who’s gonna believe you when you got a track record of people not believing you anyway?” Keith tells her, thinks he has everything all figured out – bless him, NOT.

‘Eddie, I may not be able to last. I may just kill him now.’

‘No. People like him deserve to suffer a little first.’ Eddie says, tone full of conviction, then, more smug as she adds, ‘Plus, I wanna see if he pisses himself when you come out to meet him.’ She glares, gaze lazily following Keith as he stands before her.