Sweet Boy

“Fuck, V.” Eddie lets out a breathless laugh as the tip of that deliciously monstrous tongue of his runs firmly over the creases of her thighs. “Thought I was supposed to be seducin’ you...” She trails off with a soft gasp when he licks in between, soaking her panties all the more. He presses his maw to her thinly veiled cunt, lets out those low and pleased rumblings, and Eddie’s head falls back to the pillow with a soft thud, both the feel of the vibrations pressed against her and the sight of his hulking form between her legs almost too much... too fucking wonderfully much.

‘Did seduce me, Eddie. Just didn’t notice again... Can try again later.’ Venom thinks to her, his tone on the boarder of teasingly amused, but knows he sounds just as wrecked already. She makes the loveliest noises for him, reacts so perfectly to him in every way. He almost can’t stand it.

Eddie laughs again, this one sounding more choked at the end as she feels his tongue phase through her panties and slide neatly up into her aching cunt. If he’s lazy or just eager, she can neither decide nor give much more concern to.

‘Both.’ Venom informs her sounding slightly amused again, then, lowers his tone, practically purrs the words out, ‘And am not wasteful...’

Eddie is confused for half a second until her bliss addled mind actually manages to figure out what he means. And then, she’s forcing herself back up onto her elbows and wrinkling her face at him. “You are gross.” She hisses out as she shoves him away from her, though, she’s doing so while laughing.

Venom sits back on his knees, grins down at her as he watches her slipping those deliciously soaked panties of hers off. His gaze flickers to her pretty pink cunt (soaked and ready, just for him), grin widening as he watches her toss the panties over the side of the bed and then, proceed to adorably glare back up at him. “Such a waste.” He huffs, shakes his head, slowly crawls forward, face now inches from her own.

Eddie rolls her eyes, bites back a smile as she tries to scold him, “That is the kind of shit my friend’s dog used to whenever he left his dirty underwear lyin’ around.” She shoots him a playful glare. “Dirty boy.”

Venom scoffs, arches a brow as he snootily retorts with, “I eat people.”

Eddie smirks, nods. “Yeah, but somehow, it’s not as... ew.”

Venom scoffs, a little quieter this time, and maybe looks a little beat now, too. “You are not ew, Eddie.” He would cheekily add that she just tastes too good for him, but his nerves seem to get the better of him (like they always do around Eddie... stupid Eddie... stupid lovely Eddie.)

Eddie’s expression softens. “Ugh.” She groans, pouts and presses a sweet kiss to his maw before telling him, “Sweet boy.”

She smiles when he shoots her a toothy grin, and then, after that, there’s not much more talking again. They share another heated kiss, lips moving and pressing just right and hers sucking at his tongue so good, he’s only helpless to growl against her.

It’s not long before he’s crawling back down between her thighs, not long before his tongue is gliding back into her awaiting cunt. He sends out tendrils, they glide all over her squirming body and under her arched back. Some of them support her weight, holding her up, holding her down, holding her still. While others suckle and squeeze and squirm with equal ecstasy against her heated skin, slick with her sweat and his saliva.

“V... mmmnn, fuck...”

‘So good, Eddie.’ Venom lets out those pleased low rumblings, revels in the way the vibrations makes her shiver back against his maw and whine low in the back of her throat. ‘Taste SO good. Taste like sugar.’ He lets out more pleased rumblings, but this time, more for his own sake as he takes a moment to bask in the feeling of her completely surrounding him.