Sexy Time

Fuck...” Eddie hisses through a hitched breath when she feels that one sneaky tendril of his – that’s been spiralling and squeezing its way up her left thigh – suddenly slipping between both her thighs. “I didn’t say you could join in yet.” She manages to slip out through gritted teeth just as the small tip of his tendril slips over her clit (already throbbing almost unbearably.)

Venom’s little scoff rings in her mind before his words follow. ‘You thought it. That’s good enough for a symbiote and their host. Ordinarily, you humans need verbal consent, of course... but even so, you aren’t exactly stopping me...’ He tries not to sound too smug, because he knows she knows he would stop if she asked him to... and yet, she still isn’t doing that.

Eddie glares at the tiled wall, head leaned half under the warm spray of water. She would come up with a witty or smart comeback... if she wasn’t currently trying keep her knees from buckling. She knows he would probably catch her anyway, it’s more a reflex thing... not at all about pride... “You fucker...” She hisses out as he rubs a little faster, a little harder over her clit... OK, so maybe a little bit about pride (because the smug asshole knows just when, where and how to touch her...)

Like he so often does when she lets him see her like this; lets him feel her like this, Venom’s thoughts drift back to the particular desire of running his tongue over every inch of her body... inside and outside... just to taste her, just to feel her writhe beneath his attention... just to make her feel good.

However, they have only been together for just coming up to 2 years – though, it seems like forever; feels like he’s known her since he first hatched.

Venom wants to fulfil his promise to Eddie; to his love – he wants to “court” her, and take her dancing, and take her out to a fancy restaurant, or for a simple picnic in a park or a field somewhere, or even for a moonlit walk by some open water wherever... just like they do on all of those cheesy romantic movies he watches every night while Eddie sleeps soundly (well, mostly, anyway – save the odd nightmare every so often.)

A loud knock on their front door is enough to pull Venom from his thoughts. Though, he has no intention of answering it; no intention of stopping what he’s doing right now... well, that’s only if he somehow gets his own way if Eddie hears. He purrs loudly in her mind, hopes to shut out any other interrupting sounds. Her legs are a wobbling mess, and he steadies them with two more tendrils. A third tendril slides over her lovely pink hole, but Venom is then growling in fury when the knocking quickly turns into banging – but mainly because Eddie is swallowing that pretty moan of hers instead of letting him hear it... because she’s finally noticed!

Ugh!

“Eddie! Open the fuckin’ door!”

Venom really wishes he could kill Patrick...

Ugh!

“I know you heard him before me.”

Venom ignores her little smirk, but seeps slowly (reluctantly) back into her skin. ‘He was spoiling the sexy time... and now, he really has spoiled it.’

“Eddie! Please! Open the door! I think I may be in trouble here!”

Eddie shakes her head, rolls her eyes at both her other half and the man helplessly pawing down her door. She quickly turns the shower off and steps out to grab her towel. “Go open the door before he has a fuckin’ panic attack.” She hears him huff and grumble in her mind before his adorable big old noodle-head comes seeping out of her left shoulder. “Be nice, V.” She says, her tone playfully scolding.