Introduction

I like to think that we are humans, I don't like it when people tell us we are different.

I don't see the point of creating a world for us, nor do I see the point of hiding our true selves.

Never have I ever questioned myself, I never wished to be someone else, I never even thought about it, until I saw him.

He took my breath away, even without seeing or acknowledging me. He had me captivated, and I didn't mind, he had me yearning for him and I loved it, but everything got tough and hard when reality hit me.

He wasn't like me.

**

This is an Alternate Universe story. None of the characters relate to anyone in the real world, with the exception of their physical appearances. All events and incidents are out of pure fiction.

This is my story and my idea, and if you happened to see anyone stealing it, please do inform me. Plagiarism is not something to be lightly taken.

Cast:

Grace Phipps as Tallulah Lothbrok.

Margot Robbie as Esme Holland.

Dakota Fanning as Wren Rollo.

Gerard Butler as Aengus Lothbrok.

Sela Ward as Ciara Lothbrok.

Max Charles as Cronan Lothbrok.

Other characters will be added according to their appearance.

Warning: The story will contain mature content. Please, read at your own risk.

Be sure to follow me on Wattpad (ZeeAitch), Twitter (ZeeAitch), Tumblr (ZeeAitch) and Snapchat (zameerahh) and add this story to your library!

As for now, you can read, comment your thoughts, and vote. Happy reading and thank you! x