Chapter 71

Four months later.

"Louis, take your foot off my face." I grumble sleepily, trying to push away Louis' foot that is right on my face.

Of course, Louis doesn't answer and doesn't budge. I have told him a million times not to sleep on his stomach while he's watching a movie, because we always end up in this situation; his foot on my face, and him hugging my legs.

Huffing, I use my elbows to lift me up as I call out, "Louis!"

The anger and loudness of my voice wakes him up, kissing my legs before his eyes shoot open and he curses.

"Fuck, what the hell?!" He shouts, wiping away his mouth and I gape at him. He looks at me and asks, "What?"

"Does my legs disgust you?" I ask quietly.

He stares at me for a few seconds. "You woke me up to ask me this?"

"No," I reply, crossing my arms. "I woke you up because your foot was on my face, but now that I asked you, I want an answer."

He scrunches his nose up and waves his hand in the air. "No, it doesn't."

Narrowing my eyes, I huff and fall back on the bed, rolling to the side and pulling the blanket over me. Seconds later, Louis joins me again on the bed, wrapping his arm around my torso and bringing my back to his chest.

With a kiss to my temple, he says, "I love your legs."

I fight the smile over how stupid we sound and mumble out, "Shut up."

After four hours or so, I wake up to the sound of Louis calling my name.

"Love, come on, it's almost eleven." He whispers gently, his finger touching my nose.

"It's Sunday." I whine, not wanting to get up.

"Yeah, but I have work." He says and I open my eyes to look at him.

"So? Go to work." I pout and he laughs.

"Get up, woman," He grins, pulling on my arm and leg to get me up. "Gosh, you're heavy."

"I'll sit on your face, Louis."

"Just don't fart."

"Fuck you."

"You already did," He wiggles his eyebrows as I get up. "Liam's already at work, and I took a shower so go take one while I make breakfast."

"I want oatmeal." I tell him as I open his wardrobe and search in my things for fresh undergarments.

He gets out and says loudly, "I didn't ask, I only said I'll make breakfast."

Rolling my eyes, I take out some fresh undergarments and an outfit, and as I do so, a white envelope drops to the floor, making me furrow my eyebrows. I close the wardrobe, put the clothes on the bed and pick the envelope up from the floor.

Turning it, I find nothing written on it, but there's definitely something inside, and it's not closed. I debate whether or not I should open it. It might be something private, and I really shouldn't be snooping because that's Louis' privacy, but I think if it is something really private, he wouldn't have put it right under my clothes.