Chapter 61

(For some unknown, bloody awful reason to me, the chapter was published yesterday unfinished, and it pisses me off because if spoiled half of it, but it's okay, I'm surviving, now enjoy the unedited chapter x)

Sir Aiden begins guiding everyone to their missions, telling them over and over what they should and should not do, all while the rest of us load guns, sharpen knives, get our arrows and bows ready and get into our outfits and just get ready. While doing so, however, I see Wren walking towards me in her outfit with a grin.

"What the hell are you doing here?" I hiss once she approaches me.

She furrows her eyebrows. "What?"

"You're not going into this with a child in your womb." I tell her, looking back and forth between her eyes.

Her eyes widen as she takes a look around her. "Keep it quiet, Tallulah! I can't just not fight, I haven't told anyone about this but you, there will be no explanation."

"I can't let you go in there knowing that there is no one but me who will protect you! What if we go in separate ways, huh? How am I supposed to keep an eye on you?" I begin to panic as I let that all settle in my mind.

Her eyes soften with a small smile as she says, "Baby, you're not supposed to take care of me. I'm strong and I can take care of myself. Plus, do you think Harry will let me out of his sight? With or without the baby?"

Her attempt at lightening up the mood fails, and it makes me ask her, "Why haven't you told him?"

"I don't know, I'm just scared that it might ruin everything." She shrugs and I look down with a nod, somehow understanding where she's coming from.

"Take care, Wren." I tell her, feeling the adrenaline already building up when I hear the whistle, indicating the start.

She kisses my cheek with a grin and runs off to where Harry is. Immediately, I let out a deep breath and close my eyes for a second to relax my mind. But all that I can think of, is Louis and his warm touches, soft kisses, wonderful laugh and smile, and our lovely memories together.

And that calms me to no end, the memory of him puts me at ease and relaxes me, assures me that all will be fine in the end. It will, I can feel it, even if it doesn't involve my Louis. Everything will be fine.

Sir Boyd walks over to me and asks, "You ready, Lothbrok?"

Nodding, I say, "I'm ready, are you?"

"Hell yeah," He smirks. "Just wanna get this over this and head to Esme's."

"How's she doing?" I ask as Sir Aiden whistles for us to join him and we walk over to him.

Sir Boyd smiles and says, "She's getting better, much better."

With a nod from me, we reach Sir Aiden who is standing with Missy, Niall, Ed and an unknown girl. She's probably in her early twenties, with gorgeous green eyes and blonde brownish curly hair. Like crazy curly hair, and it's fucking stunning.

"Guys, this is Lauren," Sir Aiden speaks, putting a hand on the curly haired girl. "She's my trusted friend and she's the one who will go in first and kill Serena."

Niall raises his eyebrows and says, "She's human."

My eyes widen in surprise. What the fuck? What's a human doing here in the middle of this mess?