Chapter 75

3:30PM.

We line up in the middle of the Park area, with me standing in the fifth and last row, surrounded by beautiful women in white gowns as we all put on the blue robes over our dresses before placing the white veil over our face. I can't see clearly from it, but it's fine, my heart is already beating so fast as it is.

I start hearing the soft music of a piano and a guitar, the old traditional song playing lowly in the background as I finally, finally let out a deep sigh of relief once I hear my father saying, "Step ahead, Louis."

I take in a deep breath before letting it out, feeling my heart beats faster and faster with excitement, love and tenderness. I want to see him, see how he looks and feel what he's feeling right now. I miss him, and the thought of having him forever still overwhelms me.

"In order to marry her," Mother says. "You have to win her."

I grip the flower bouquet tighter in my hands, the nervousness seeping through my body. I actually don't know if he'll find me or not. I can see him a bit from where I'm standing, passing slowly by each lady in the first and second row. He stops in front of one in the third row, tilting his head slowly before continuing his walk.

I smile slowly as he stops in front of the last one in the third row, just standing for a few seconds before continuing his walk. He doesn't stop in front of another in the fourth row, quickly making his way over to the last row.

My heart begins beating loudly once again as he walks by slowly and gets closer to me. He stops in front of the third lady before moving on, passing me, and stopping in front of the lady next to me, before getting back to stand in front of me. He stands still at first, not moving or saying anything, then he looks at the one next to me before looking back at me.

He takes a step forward and places his hand over my shoulder, taking another step towards me as his hands trail down my arms and to my hand which is holding the bouquet so tight. Then, as he leaves a few inches between us, he presses his thumb against my wrist, feeling the fast beats of my heart.

He draws in a deep breath, smiling as he obviously smells my usual perfume. He tilts my head up, takes the hood of the robe and the veil off my face before pressing his lips against mine, softly murmirng, "Found you."

My parents walk towards us with huge grins over their faces, before father smiles and says, "You won her, now go and wait for your bride down the aisle."

"Of course, I'd be honoured." Louis replies, nodding with a small smile before sending me a wink and following Harry.

All the ladies begin to leave to get ready for the celebration, and I follow my parents to the small castle in the middle of the Park area.

Jane and Missy help me with the dress up the stairs. Once I'm up, I see everyone sitting in their stairs under me on the first floor. The second floor—which I'm currently in—is basically like a rounded hallway, with stairways coming down from the left and right side, meeting together in the middle and going down as one stairway to the first floor.