Bonus Chapter: Family

Louis' POV. (Four years later.)

"C'mon, lad, pass it." I encourage Elliot, clapping my hands at him with a wide smile.

He runs towards the ball, a grin so wide on his face before he kicks it with a squeal. Of course, the ball hits the goal and I hooray in victory, running towards my little lad and picking him up in my arms.

I can't believe he's already seven.

He squeals and laughs as I tickle him with my mouth in his stomach, laughing as he keeps trying to push my face away from him.

"Daddy, stop!" He squeals, laughing loudly as I keep tickling him.

"Dad, no," Evan whines on the ground. "Leave him alone."

It still strikes me to this day how over protective Evan is over Elliot, it's stunning. He always brings him chocolate and candy whenever he gets back from school or practice, always stays in bed with him until he falls asleep, he even attempts to make him food when he's hungry.

It amazes me how strong their bond is at such a young age.

My phone rings in my pocket and I sigh, putting Elliot down and immediately, Evan takes his hand and shows him how to play football.

"Hello, love," I greet my lovely wife. "How are you?"

"Good," she replies happily and I grin, my heart warming at her voice. Bloody hell, after all these years, and I only love her more than I ever did. How is that possible. "When are you guys coming? Dinner is almost ready."

"Ah, hold on," I tell her and shout out to the boy, saying, "lads, mum's made dinner, we've got to get back."

Elliot shakes his head with a pout as Evan whines out, "no, daddy, we don't want to go home!"

Chuckling a bit, I tell Tallulah, "they don't want to go home. How about you get over here?"

She sighs. "I thought I'd have to, too."

"You know how they are," I laugh, adjusting the beanie on my hair. "Get the food and come here."

"Alright, alright."

"Want me to come and help you?" I question, sitting down on a bench. I'll leave the boys with Harry and go get her.

"No, it's fine. Wren and Esme are here and they're coming with me, too." She informs me.

"Alright," I speak. "Take care, I love you."

"I love you, Louis." She says sweetly and hangs up, and it takes me a few moments to get back to my fucking sanity after her words.

They always roll out of her mouth and fucking melt my heart, and to this day, I have got no bloody clue why she thinks I deserve her, but I'm a selfish bastard and will have her anyway. She's always been mine.

"Mate, want a cigarette?" Boyd offers, holding the packet out for me as he sits down next to me.

"Put your bloody cigarettes away, man," I scold him. "If your fiancée comes here, and sees you smoking in front of your kid, she'll go batshit crazy on you, and no offence, but Esme will fucking break your bones."

Boyd widens his eyes at me. "Dear Lyara, has Tallulah left her impact on you?"

I scoff, because she did.

However, I roll my eyes and say, "that's got nothing to do with what I'm saying. Your daughter isn't even three years old, keep that shit away from her. You know it ain't good."