Chapter 32

A gentle shake stirs me in my sleep, making me groan slightly from my sleepiness. The couch beneath me dips as a pair of arms lock under my back and knees; holding me securely before my head lands on his shoulder.

"Louis?" I whisper, my eyes fluttering open before closing again.

"Right here, baby," he answers tiredly, letting me know that he was asleep, too. "We're going to bed now."

"Mmhmm," I hum, already asleep again.

Louis uses his foot to kick the door of the bedroom open before he gently lays me down on the cold sheets of the bed.

"Tallulah?" he murmurs softly, tucking a strand of hair behind my ear. "Baby, you need to change, probably your panties, too." He laughs slightly.

Even in my half—sleeping state, my cheeks burn in embarrassment and I mentally groan for forgetting to change in the first place. Obviously, I left my bag behind Alfredo because Louis would have questioned me about it, so I'm left here with nothing.

I open my eyes slowly, seeing Louis' blue ones. "I don't have any clothes." I say quietly, feeling the urge to be quiet because of the silence that surrounds the room.

I see Louis smiling softly before he ducks down and places a kiss to my nose. "I figured. I will bring you something."

With a smile, I nod and Louis leaves, making me sigh before I force myself out of the bed. I cringe at the uncomfortable feeling between my legs, making me wanting to get out of those jeans and panties immediately. Before I call out for Louis, he reappears with clothes on his palm.

"I... I guess those will fit you," he says, scratching the back of his neck. "If not, I will bring you something else."

I press my lips together to stop myself from grinning widely. The light of the sun coming from the behind the curtains are reflecting on Louis' face, showing me the slight blush there and warming my heart. I take the clothes from Louis' hand and smile before pressing a kiss to his cheek.

"Thank you," I reply quietly, making him smile.

"Bathroom is next door." He smiles and I nod before leaving the bedroom that I'm too sleepy to notice its look.

When I turn on the lights of the bathroom, I curse because of it before I quickly force myself to take off my clothes and wash up. I wash my panties and jeans to get the cum out of them, smiling like an idiot this whole time. Having some difficulty on where to put them to dry, I put them on the tub, not having it in me to search any longer for anything else.

I unfold the clothes that Louis gave me and bite down on my lip when I see the white boxers and the blue tee shirt. The boxers and the tee shirt surprisingly fit me well; not oversized or small. My face is hot and my cheeks are slightly red when I look at myself in the mirror, lip between my teeth and a grin trying to break its way through my face.

"Holy shit." I whisper to myself, laughing when I think about what happened earlier today.

When I gather myself up, I brush my hair with my hands and head out of the bathroom with sleep still pulling me under. I get inside the bedroom and close the door behind me – out of habit, I guess – before finding Louis in nothing but a pair of striped pyjama pants, clearly with no boxers underneath – judging by the visible v-line there.

That's how we stay for the next minute or so; both of us quite speechless as we stare at each other. I think I might faint. I mean, I have seen Louis shirtless before, but that was once. Just once.

Give me a fucking break, Lyara.

Louis' eyes trail down my legs then back up again, drinking every inch of my body. When the hotness of my face and body becomes unbearable, I clear my throat and avert my eyes from his naked torso.