Chapter 69

The moment the words roll out of his mouth, I stand up confidently, even though I'm a nervous wreck inside, and smirk at him. He steps into the room, tripping over on the way as I hold on my giggles. He looks taken aback, in shock, and absolutely overwhelmed and I'm loving it.

He has his skinny jeans on him, with a dark grey shirt and a black jacket on top, with his black converse and his hair swept to the side, and right in this moment, I don't think I can be ever more in love with him.

He takes in a sharp breath as I place my palms against his chest, smile and whisper, "Hi."

He swallows. "I... uh, hi."

"How was your day?" I ask innocently, biting down on my lip.

"It... uh," He furrows his eyebrows before saying, "Let me look at you."

He places his hand on my hip but I quickly take it off, laughing a little as I step away from him and say, "No touching for now, Tomlinson."

Plugging my phone to the small speakers, I hear him asking, "What are you doing?"

I turn around and lean against the edge of the desk, throwing my hair back seductively and smile before pointing to the chair in front of his bed.

"Sit." I simply order.

Louis looks at the chair, and then back at me before darting out his tongue, slowly wetting his lips before walking to the chair and sitting on it. With excitement all over my face, I bite down in my lip as I play the song: Yeah, I Said It.

Firstly, I'm a fucking mess when it comes to dancing, but one of the perks of having absolutely-up-to-no-good friends, is that you'll have someone to teach you, guide you and tell you exactly what to do. However, seeing as I had too little time, the girls said that a slow, sexy song will do, and I hope they're right.

As the music begins, and Louis relaxes in his seat, with his legs wide open and his hands gripping his knees tightly, I walk towards him with a little side smirk on my face. His eyes remain focused and locked with mine, and I hear him breathing a little unsteadily as I throw my legs on either side of his hips, straddling him.

He lets out a deep breath as he places his hands on my back thighs. I keep an inch between our lips as I softly whisper, "No touching."

I take his hands and place them again on his knees again as I begin to move my hips slowly, making sure that our crotches are meeting. Seeing him close his eyes for a second as his breathing quickens gives me confidence, so I place my hands on his shoulders as I sway my hips left and right to the beat, feeling my skin getting hotter and hotter.

Pressing down on his crotch, I hear him mutter something as I keep my pace slow and steady, teasing him with my lips over his jaw as I press down on him. I begin to trail small kisses along his jaw, my hands playing with his hair and my hips continuing their slow dance on his crotch as I begin to suck the skin right behind his earlobe.

"God," I hear him whispering to himself as he raises his hips to meet my pace. I dart my tongue out, smoothing the burn there before I begin sucking lightly in different places.

Pulling back slightly, I take my lower lip between my teeth as I look at him as the song nears the end. With a smile, I take off his jacket and throw it next to us, and with a small peck on his lips, my hands move down to his jeans, slowly and unbuttoning it as seductively and sexily as I can.  His breathing picks up again as I unzip his jeans and lifting myself up to push the jeans down to knees before he continues take it off completely.