A Message.

I'm Muslim.

Do you have any idea how it feels when people — from all over the world — accuse you because of things you haven't done, punish you on crimes you haven't committed, judge you based on images that are not true?

Can you imagine the brutality of people who makes us — Muslims — afraid of walking down the streets because of the names that they call us and the abuse that they give us?

Isn't it funny that my only two best friends are a Christian and a Jewish?

My religion is no different than Christians and Jewish. My religion spreads nothing but love, kindness, forgiveness and high morals. Why are you judging me?

Why are you judging us based on something that's called 'ISIS'? Is it because it's called 'Islamic State In Syria'? Is that the reason?

For the love of God, think rationally! Muslims fear ISIS more than Christians and Jewish people do. We are terrified. We live in endless and constant fear because of them.

ISIS are reckless people, and believe it or not, they're not only Muslims and they are not all Arabs.

Everyday, we all wake up on new attacks in different countries, and everyday, we hear the world blaming it on Muslims and Islam.

My father is a police man, and he fights against ISIS. Everyday, I let the fear of him not coming back home get the best of me. Everyday, I pray to God that he returns home safely. Everyday, I hope that he puts an end to those people like he always does.

Why do I — a young Muslim girl — have to hold the burden of my father's safety, then my religion's image in front of people? Why do I always have to defend myself against something that I know nothing about?

I'm heartbroken because of the messages and the things that I hear on daily basis against Muslims, yet I go and pray to God that everyone in the world stays safe, and then I listen to the holy Quran

I'm no different than a Christian, a Jewish and non—believer. I'm a human, too.

Why do you all refuse to judge a human by his/her sexuality and gender, yet you judge a person by their nationality and religion? Why is it different?

People are brainwashed. People like that Donald Trump scum. The amount of hate that I hold for that person in my heart is unbearable, and I hope he gets what he deserves in the end. My heart is with America if he won this presidential race. He is a monster.

I have never been the one to talk about politics and real issues in life, but I have had enough. I refuse to be a victim in a fucked up society.

I'm not a judgemental person. I'm a huge supporter of the LGBTQ in fact. I'm a massive feminist, and I don't compare between people. I don't choose.

Please, stop the hate on us. We're standing on our own against the whole world, even though we stand with everyone in good and bad.

And I'll always say it: I AM A MUSLIM AND I AM NOT ISIS NOR AM I A TERRORIST.

Please understand that and thank you.