Q&A Answers.

At what point of the book did you start gaining a lot of reads and votes? @zainszolo

- There wasn't a specific moment, to be honest, it just started increasing gradually. The more I updated, the more it increased. It will start from one hundred, to one thousand, to ten thousand. It's amazing witnessing it haha!

What are your tips for new writers, like when it comes to gaining reads and votes and comments? Also, what is your updating schedule (if you have any)?

- My one and ultimate tip, is proper grammar and punctuation. If there's one thing that always confuses me while reading a story, it's bad grammar. Make sure you use one tense throughout your story, and punctuation also; writing a full paragraph or a conversation without punctuation is not only confusing for the reader, but it also adds an off vibe and just a bad 'look', so make sure you look out for those two.

- I don't have a strict updating schedule, but I try to update once a week at least. If you're looking for a schedule, I'd say update twice or once a week, so your readers won't get bored, or forget about the events or the characters of the story.

Any advice for new writers? @PrincessAurora07

- Look out for the grammar and punctuation! Also, reply to your readers in the comments, thank them for the votes, try to ask them questions about their opinions and experiences. Make sure to learn from them, just as much as they learn from you. Give them surprises, competitions, games or gifts; make sure you let them know that you appreciate their support and that it doesn't go unnoticed! Create a bond with them, and be their friend; they're the sweetest!

To either Tallulah or Louis; would you like to have—or try for—a daughter? @ara_authoress_hi

Louis' POV.

- "Hear that, darling? They want a daughter." I tell my wife, watching as she rolls her beautiful blue eyes at me.

"They or you?" She smirks, cutting the onion into rings.

"Me? Hell no, it's them," I shake my head, before grinning smugly at her. "I want two daughters."

"Oh my, Louis," she laughs. "I'm the one who carries the baby here, not you."

I love the way she laughs so heartily. I walk to her and tuck a strand of her hair behind her ear, making her look at me with her wide blue eyes. Smiling softly at her, she stops when she sees that I'm serious.

"I want a daughter." I tell her quietly and she smiles a little.

"What if it's a boy?" She asks, smiling.

"Then we have to think of a name that starts with an E." I say, referring to our sons, Elliot and Evan, which makes her smile.

"You're unbelievable," she shakes her head with a grin. "But I want a daughter, too. Our baby girl."

Grinning widely, I wrap my arms around her knees and lift her up on my shoulders, making her squeal loudly with a laugh.

"Louis, let me down!" She screams with laughter, and I thank the heavens above that our sons are at their grandparents'.

"We have a baby to conceive!"

My question to you; would you in the near future write another Louis book? @AuroraxRosex

- Of course! I'm so excited for it, I'm already done with a few chapters of it, so keep an eye close for a new Louis fan fiction, one that also includes another lives—not what you're expecting!

(Thank you soooo much for the questions, I loved answering them! Thank you guys for being great like always, mwahhh xx)