Chapter 60

"Everyone is going to get equipments; guns, tools, and knives. Basically, all what you will need in this war we are about to start," Sir Aiden says as he picks out a gun and throws it to Harry, who catches it effortlessly. "And since we all know how to shoot, we're just going to train for a few hours, get ready and get everyone on set before we kick off."

"So tomorrow is the day, then?" I ask, looking back and forth between Sir Carney and Sir Aider, feeling the nervousness kicking in.

"Almost hours, yes," Harry corrects me, making me let out a deep breath. "We better start now."

Sir Aiden guides us to another secret room inside, an empty room, and for the next two hours, we all keep practicing some moves, some tricks, and revising our plan and movements. Two and a half hours into it, we are joined by other people, some of them work with me at the Green land, some are people that I don't recognise, but they all want the same thing; freedom.

I sneak to the side while everyone's busy and take my phone out, dialing Louis' number. As it rings, I feel my heart ripping apart, beating so fast while the goosebumps rise evrywhere on my skin.

"Baby." He drags the word out, sounding happy and I grin from ear to ear because of it.

"Hi," I laugh a little. "How are you? I miss you."

"I miss you, too, darling," He sighs, melting my heart with those few words. "I feel like something's missing."

I place a hand over my heart to soothe the ache in there, my throat already getting tight and unbearable with the lump in it. "I'll come for you soon." I whisper.

Louis stays silent for a few good minutes before asking, "What's wrong?"

"Nothing, it's just..." I trail off, feeling my eyes burning with upcoming tears. "I just want you with me."

"I will be, darling," He answers softly, his voice soothing my problems and aching heart away. "And you will be with me, and we'll be together, in our little bubble of midnight."

I let out a choked laugh as I wipe away a leaked tear. "I love you, Louis."

"And you know I love you," He says. "I wouldn't want anyone to love but you."

A sad smile is drawn over my features as I try to calm down my broken, overjoyed heart. That confusing, stupid ass heart that got me into lots of troubles because of this indescribable man.

"Tallulah, come here!" I hear Master Effie calling me from behind.

"I'll come later, bye." I whisper and hear him mutter a goodbye before hanging up. I shove my phone into my pocket and walk over to Master Effie, who is standing next to tons of bullets and guns.

"Here's your bulletproof vest, your gun and your knive," She murmurs, handing me those things. "Be here at twelve AM sharp, understood?"

She eyes me firmly and I nod. "Yes."

Nodding, she says, "Go get some sleep."

I walk home carefully and cautiously, looking around me every once in a while, just to make sure no one is watching or following me. Getting inside my home, I smile at the faint voice of my mother's singing from Cronan's singing and head over to his room, leaning by the door as I watch my mother singing him to sleep.

Once she is sure he is completely asleep, she gets up slowly and turns off the lights before walking with me to the living room. We sit down silently next to each other, before she holds my hands and keeps her gaze fixed on them as she asks, "Where were you?"