Chapter 77

Six years later.

"You put too much salt." Louis cringes, putting the fork on the table in front of us.

"Bitch, you told me to." I complain, staring at him.

"I said half a tablespoon." He laughs.

"Did not."

"Did, too." He says between laughs making me push him down on the couch and climb over him, straddling him.

"Did not!" I laugh as he places his palms over my ass, not squeezing or anything, just keeping it there.

"Well, you're an awful student." He smirks as he tucks a strand of hair behind my ear.

"Maybe you're an awful teacher," I bite back and pout when I hear the crying. "Damn it, I was hoping for some time alone."

"Yeah? What for?" He smirks, squeezing my ass.

I decide to tease him and lean down to whisper in his ear. "You haven't fucked me against the window in quite a while."

"Jesus, woman." He breathes out, ghosting his lips over my neck.

"Mummy, Elliot won't stop crying." Evan comes out of his room, rubbing his eyes and he stands sleepily.

"Yes, honey," I squeak. "I'm going to go and get him, you go back to bed."

He returns back to his room and I drop my head on Louis' chest, groaning out in frustration. He chuckles lowly and press a kiss to the side of my forehead.

"Go get some sleep and I'll take care of him." He says quietly as the crying gets louder.

Grinning, I get up off of him and pull him up with me before giving him a soft peck on his lips. "You're the best."

"Obviously," He shrugs as he walks towards the boys' room before stopping and looking me up and down with a little smirk. "I'm winning in this life."

I wiggle my eyebrows at him and he shakes his head at me with a laugh, going in for our one year old boy; Elliot. He was a surprise, really, we didn't plan to have him, but we were immensely happy when we welcomed him. Going inside our room, I change into one of Louis' cotton shirts, which isn't big or anything, it reaches right beneath my butt, so I put on a pair of shorts.

I let my hair down and once I hear Elliot's laughter, I chuckle and head to their room, watching Louis as he tickles Elliot before pressing a kiss to his lips.

"You're having fun without me." I say, pouting as I press a kiss to Elliot's cheek, who smiles as he rests his head on his father's shoulder.

"Well, that young lad is wide awake tonight." Louis says, rubbing his nose against his son's.