Chapter 64

I drop on the floor next to him, everything around me slowly vanishing as my entire life revolves around, just like always. My lips are apart, my tongue is tied and there's no air inside of me whatsoever. There are no tears to be formed, I'm simply in a state of shock, and I don't know what to do and how to react.

I see the blood gushing out of his side, and I place my hand over it, trying to stop it but with no success.

"Tallulah, we need to take him to the hospital!" It's then that I hear Niall shouting at me, trying to gain my attention.

Shaking my head, I press my hands harder on his injury and whisper, "Zayn."

"Tallulah, let's move," Niall repeats, trying to lift Louis off of the floor. "C'mon, Tallulah."

"Bring Zayn!" I shout, finally snapping out of my shocked state. "I can't lose him!"

"Zayn is too busy in the village, Tallulah," He says loudly, though I can detect a hint of sorrow and sorry in his tune. "There are too many injured people in the village, he can't leave them."

My hands start to shake as my eyes become blurry. "And Louis can't leave me."

"He won't leave you," I hear Missy's voice from behind me, and it somehow comforts me, though I don't know why. "We just need to get him to the hospital, now."

I nod as Niall says, "Ed's coming."

Looking over at Louis, I notice his face paling and I press my forehead against his as one tear rolls down my face. "You stay alive, okay? You're my world, and I can't live without you. I won't, baby. I'm so sorry for everything."

I feel Missy's hand on my shoulder and I hold onto it tightly as Ed says, "Let's go."

In less than a minute, we're in front of the hospital, and once the nurse sees us, she rushes inside and gets a bed, along with other nurses and doctors. I hear Missy telling Niall and Ed that she's going to stay with me, but I don't hear the rest, because I rush behind the people taking Louis inside.

Suddenly, I'm pushed back when they enter a room and a nurse in a baby blue uniform says, "I'm sorry, Miss, you can't go inside."

"Please," I beg her with teary eyes. "He's my boyfriend."

"I'm sorry, I can't let you—" She starts to repeat though Missy interrupts.

"It's okay, I have got her." She nods to the nurse and the nurse nods and leaves.

"I need to go inside and be with him." I tell her, my voice cracking at the end.

"No, you need to be strong for him," She corrects me firmly. "You can't just sit here and wait for him to be okay while you cry your eyes out."

Sniffing, I wipe away my tears as she continues and says, "You get your shit together and go find Conall, he's still out there, and nobody can find him."

"How can I find him then?" I ask, feeling my heart racing.

"You won't, but he will," She tells me, looking me straight in the eyes. "And this time, make sure he's not breathing and his heart is not beating."

"Okay, just—" I start but she interrupts me.

"He won't remember," She sighs sadly, and my face falls more. "Now, go."

Swallowing harshly, I nod before I sprint off, running as fast as I can, and not stopping. I have to find Conall, or let him find me. He needs to die, because if he does, then all of this mess will end, and I will be the one who kills him. I must be.