Chapter 11

I hardly got any sleep. The few hours of sleep that I got were basically me dreaming about this piece of paper and the words written inside of it.

You're busted.

When I wake up, I stay in bed, staring at the ceiling and wondering what it meant, and who sent it. I'm positively sure that it is about going to the city at night, but who knows about it? The only people who do are Harry, Niall, Zayn, Ed, Esme and Wren, and there is no way in hell that it might be one of them, because all of them accompanied Wren, Esme and I sometimes. So if anything, they are in danger too.

However, this is someone else, surely someone else. But, I never did anyone any harm; I never broke any rule except this one. So, who could possibly be that person?

I sigh heavily and get up, taking a few more minutes because of the fuzziness of my head. It's already eight. Walking to the bathroom, I wash my teeth and face before heading to my room and changing into a pair of blue jeans, a grey tee shirt with a black jacket on top of it. I brush my hair and leave it to its wavy nature before stepping inside my black converse.

Cronan is asleep on the couch when I step inside the living room. My mother is seated next to my father as they talk about something that I have no interest in knowing what it is about.

"Hi," I start. "Why are you awake?"

"We were just talking for a little, dear." My mother replies, smiling softly at me.

"Going somewhere, Tallulah?" My father questions and I nod.

"Yeah, I will just going to hang out with Wren and Esme. Maybe the rest, too." I shrug casually, stuffing my hands inside my jacket pockets.

"Alright. Well, we are going to bed," My father announces, making me sigh in relief. "Don't be late, alright?"

"Sure, father." I nod with a smile and watch as my mother carries Cronan to his bedroom and disappears after my father in their own bedroom.

Hurrying, I take my keys and leave the cottage, walking towards the Park area. The Park area is like an empty space where we have some benches there, mini wooden tables, and sometimes we have our gatherings and story nights there.

As if they had it planned, I spot Wren, Harry, Esme, Ed, Zayn, Niall and Darcy. Wren is hitting Harry on his head. Esme, Ed and Zayn are having quite an intense conversation – judging by their face expressions – while Niall and Darcy are just laughing about something.

Both of Zayn and Ed are seated on a bench, while Esme, her sister and Niall are on the opposite one, and Harry and Wren are on another one on the side.

"Ah! Lothbrok finally decided to join us." Harry starts, grinning as he squeezes me in a hug.

"Get off of me, Styles." I choke out, letting out a deep breath when he lets me go.

"I told you, your hugs suck." Wren scrunches her nose as she says to Harry, who rolls his eyes in return.

"Hi Darcy," I greet Wren's sister. I haven't seen her in quite some time.

"What's up, Tallulah?" She nods towards me with a genuine smile.

When I take a seat next to Ed, I notice the smile that Niall has on his face as he stares at Darcy's face – who is busy saying something to her sister. Ed moves his mouth next to my ear and whispers, "quite a crush he has on her."

With an amused smile, I chuckle, "Well, that's good."

"It's time for you, Zayn." Ed pats Zayn on the shoulder as he darkly chuckles.