Chapter 72

(Quick, if you haven't recorded a video yet, do it now! I have received some and I absolutely LOVE THEM! You guys are the best, surely, I love you so much and I just wanted you to know that you make me so happy and I can never thank you enough for your lovely support. X)

One year later.

"Pass me the salad!" Joelle tells Peter loudly as we all gather around the table, and by all, I mean both of my families, all of my friends, and Louis in the village.

We decided a week ago to get together at the village, have some fun back home with family and friends. Kiara and my half siblings were shocked when they saw the village, but they fell in love with it nevertheless, and so did Lydia.

"Does anyone need anything?" Mother asks as she stands by the tables in our backyard.

"Water!"

"Ketchup!"

"More chicken!"

Father laughs lightly as he looks up at her and says, "Shouldn't have asked."

She rolls her eyes and gets back inside the house. The table-well, tables-are full of chatters and laughs and jokes, everyone having fun with their times.

"Can we live here?" Liam jokes as he looks at Artair.

Artair shrugs. "If you want."

They all awe and laugh, and after some time, we get up, help one another with the food and the dishes before each one of us grabs a chair and we gather back in our backyard.

Louis being Louis forces me to sit on his lap on the chair as my father begins speaking.

"No gathering shall ever go by without story time," As soon as the words leave his mouth, everyone cheers and clap. "Alright, alright. Peter, do you want to start?"

"I think I'll leave mine for the end." Peter grins and my father winks at him, making me look at them in suspicion but happiness nevertheless.

"Twenty four years ago," My father starts, gaining all our attention. "I met my love and wife. She was incredible, really, she had this very long black hair, and the purest eyes I have seen."

Mother looks at him with love, and I feel my heart melting as he continues, "We got married under different circumstances, but I wouldn't change it. Everything happens for a reason, right?"

We all murmur a quiet "yeah," and "true."

"We met many obstacles, difficulties and hardships, but we never even thought about being apart. Never, not once. We were childish, stupid, immatures, but we were in love, and we still are," He smiles at all of us. "However, what I'm trying to say is that looking for a perfect relationship is useless. There's no such thing a perfection in our lives. We'd be too... fake and untrue if we were perfect. Our partners in life are all what we have; they take care of us, have our backs, share their lives with us, and most importantly, their hearts."

Louis' arms wrap around my waist as he rests his chin on my shoulder, making me lean back on him as his hands squeeze mine and I smile lovingly.

"Love is precious, children. It makes us stronger, powerful and peaceful, and there's no greater thing than it. Embrace the love you have, the partner you choose and forever cherish them."