Chapter 68

The 'party' lasts for a few hours, with lots of laughters, smiles, good memories, and loads of food and drinks. Throughout the party, Esme and Wren stay on my mind, but with a short call to Harry, I find out that they both still need some time.

We watch some comedy movies, having fun with playing films, too, while Zayn shares some embarrassing memories of the young version of us, and Liam and Artair continue throwing inappropriate and sexual comments here and there. Like always.

One week later, I start looking for an apartment and a job, and even though Peter helps me, and Louis keeps insisting that the both of us should move together, I refuse and Lauren decides to share her apartment with me, since her roommate has moved out, while Aaliyah gets me a job at a café that her friend works at.

I guess I never realised what does true help mean except for when we were fighting, and now, two weeks later; as I try to decorate my room and put my clothes in their place and just settle in. Both Lauren and Aaliyah are in my room, with me sitting on the floor and folding my clothes and putting them in order.

"Tallulah, why do you have a box of condoms?" Lauren asks and my eyes widen as I stare at the blue shirt that I'm folding.

Clearing my throat, I look up at her with flaming cheeks, seeing the smug smirk on her face as she looks back at me. I wet my lips and say, "Just put it in the drawer of the nightstand."

"Say goodbye to your quiet nights, Lauren." Aaliyah jokes and I sigh in frustration; they're like that twenty four seven.

"I never had them, believe me." Lauren snorts and I chuckle lowly.

"Me and Louis aren't too loud, don't worry." I assure her, wiggling my eyebrows at her.

Lauren furrows her eyebrows. "Really? You both moan when you see each other."

"Hey!" I laugh, throwing a shirt at her. "We do not."

Aaliyah jumps on my bed and laughs, "Like that one time you both said you'll make breakfast and disappeared for an hour, to fuck on the damn counter after two minutes of seeing each other? Sure."

"I was sexually manipulated, alright?" I defend myself, grinning from ear to ear as I remember when they caught me and Louis having sex a week ago.

"You liked it, didn't you?" Lauren's jaw drops after she asks. "You liked getting caught."

When I stare at the both of them with no reply, Aaliyah throws her back on the bed with a loud laugh, and Lauren starts to laugh also as my cheeks burn. Okay, I might have liked the thrill of it, it was exciting, sexy and I liked it.

"Oh, shut up, you two." I grumble, just as we hear someone knocking on the door.

Lauren says, "I will get it."

A few seconds later, we hear Esme shouting, "I brought pizza!"

Me and Aaliyah both jump to our feet and run to the living room. We haven't eaten anything since morning, and we are starving, and pizza sounds so right.

"And I brought beer!" Wren hoorays, and I thank Lyara that I have such beautiful friends.

"That you won't drink," I smile as I take them away from her and place them on the table. "Show me your tummy."