Chapter 51

It's nine in the morning when I wake up to the terrible stomach ache. Groaning, I roll to lie on my stomach on the bed, making Louis' hand drop from around my waist. I feel as if someone is kicking my stomach repeatedly and the pain somehow makes me want to cry.

"Fuck." I curse before I get up. Just as I start to move, I feel something running down my thighs. My eyes widen in horror before I look back at the bed, eyes landing the small spot of blood on the sheets.

This cannot be happening.

Quickly, I open one of the drawers and take one of Louis' boxers before I run to the bathroom and take off the other pair of boxers Louis gave me before washing it, myself and my legs.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck." I repeatedly curse, not in the mood for this shit right now. I hate periods, they always come twice as hard and they always tire me.

I take dozens of tissues and place them temporarily instead of the tampon before washing my hands and getting out. Once I get back inside the room, I see a shirtless Louis with a piece of cloth as he cleans the mattress. My cheeks burn in embarrassment one Louis looks up and smiles widely.

"Good morning." He grins, still cleaning the spot from the mattress.

"I'm sorry." I groan, seeing the sheets on the floor already and picking them up.

He raises his eyebrow at me with a smirk and says, "For getting your period?"

I roll my eyes. "And ruining the sheets."

"There's this amazing thing called a washing machine." He teases, wiggling his eyebrows at me.

"Still," I mumble, feeling incredibly embarrassed. "I need some tampons."

"I figured," He nods. "I will go get you some."

I thank him as he kisses my forehead and takes the sheets from my hands and leaves the room. Later, Louis puts on some clothes before he tells me that Liam is still asleep and leaves to get the tampons. 

After tucking the fresh sheets, I sit down on the floor and turn on the TV in Louis' room, flipping through the channels until I settle on a movie called Letters to Juliet. A few minutes into the movie, my phone vibrates next to me, indicating that I have a new message from Louis.

Louis; I'm here, what type do you want?

Me; Tampax, the compak one please!

Louis; Alright.

Louis; Jesus there're so many.

Louis; Like SO. FUCKING. MANY.

Me; Lol, yeah I know😜

Louis; Why don't all women use the same shit?

Me; Because every vagina is different😶

Louis; I know; they are just TOO MANY.

Louis; I'm fucking stressed out.

Me; Why?

Louis; How many tampons do you want? There is a pack with 50.

Louis; Jesus Christ, there's a pack with more than a 100... will you need that many?

Me; Noooo, just get me the normal pack, it has 20 or something.

Louis; Isn't that too little? How much do you bleed?🙄

Me; I've been having my period for a while now, baby. I know how much I bleed😒

Louis; Oh, yeah, okay.