Chapter 74

(I changed my profile picture, and yes, that's me, hello! Also, what do you think of the new cover??)

Two months later.

"You're fucking cheating, man!" I groan, throwing my cards in the table as Louis wins yet another round.

"I really am not," He chuckles, coming to sit next to me. "You're just a terrible player, love."

"No, you're cheating." I insist, crossing my arms with a huff.

"Alright," He whispers with humour. "Whatever you call it, baby girl."

"What are you doing?" I mumble.

"I'm horńy." He replies, kissing under my ear.

My heart beats faster. "No, you're not."

His arms loop around my waist, pulling me closer to him as he places a gentle kiss under my ear, whispering lowly and sexily, "Remember when I bent you over that table?"

I look over at the dinner table and bite down on my lip, remembering the feeling of it, the way he took me on it and the bless we were both in after. My breath hitches in my throat as his hand slips under my shirt.

"Yes." I softly murmur as he continues his gentle assault on my neck.

"Or when I had you up in that corner? Or when I did you against the window? You loved all of that, didn't you?" His fingers moving lightly over the curve of my breast, making me bite down on my lip.

"Yes, I did." I answer lowly, making him push me down on the couch as he climbs over me, pressing his lips on mine firmly.

The fire inside me ignites, just like every time he does this, and I cup his face, moving my lips against his hungrily as my fingers slip into his hair. He bites down on my lower lip, tugging on it before letting it pop back, making me tug at the end of his hair as he collides his tongue with mine.

Our tongues move delicately together, lust, passion and need filling our kisses as my hands move down Louis' body and slowly unbutton his jeans. He groans, pressing himself against my hand, letting me feel the growing bulge there as he trails kisses down my neck, nibbling softly and sucking harshly.

He uses one hand for support as the other pushes my shorts down swiftly, his hand lightly moving over my thigh, making the goosebumps rise everywhere on my body as he teases me near where I ache for him. I push down his jeans as he sucks on the skin right under my collarbone, making me moan.

He presses himself down against me harshly, groaning as he slips his hand under my panty. My mouth falls open and my eyes close as I arch my back, loving the overwhelming feeling of his lips on my skin, kissing and sucking, and his fingers moving in circles on my clît.

"No teasing, please," I breathe out, my chest moving up and down. "I need you."

He presses a kiss to my lips, groaning as he pushes my panty to the side and slips two fingers inside me. "I need you, too. Always."

As I begin to push down his briefs, I hear the creaking sound of a door and freeze, along with Louis. Fuck.

"Lou?" Gamila says, making me push Louis to the ground with a thud as I move over him and quickly pull my shorts up my legs, Louis quickly pulling his jeans up and tripping over his feet before we both land on the couch and Louis turns the TV on quickly.