Chapter 49

The ninety—minutes—nap soon finish for me as I wake up and gaze at Louis' sleeping face. His lips are a few inches apart, his snoring slightly audible in the silent room and his chest falling and rising with each breath he takes.

I'm overwhelmed, in a state of disbelief and most importantly, I feel completely and utterly loved and in love. Everything that has happened is still replaying inside my mind; every moment of it, every touch and kiss we shared, every word and every move.

They are engraved inside my mind, and I don't think they will ever be wiped away.

My thumb moves over Louis' parted lips, causing him to stir in his sleep, which is good; we need to get up and leave anyway. Teasingly, I bite down on my lip as I block his nose with my fingers.

It doesn't seem to do the job however, as he breathes in and out through his mouth, causing me to roll my eyes. Sitting up straight, I tap on his shoulder gently and call out, "Louis, wake up."

A few incomprehensible words are all that I get from him in return. I tap on his shoulder more forcefully this time, which makes him stir and groan in his sleep. I keep doing that for a few seconds until he finally, and thankfully, opens his eyes.

"What?" He says, annoyed.

"We need to get up and leave." I remind him, playing with his hair as he suddenly pulls the covers away from my body and rests his head on my bare breasts. "Hey!"

"I don't want to leave just yet," He mumbles, closing his eyes again. "I want to stay here with you."

Chuckling slightly, I pull his head away and cover myself as I say, "I will come to you after midnight."

He hums in approval with a little smile, pressing a kiss to my shoulder as he whispers, "My beautiful midnight shade."

I grin uncontrollably at the name, remembering the first time he told me about it. Louis looks up at me with half opened eyes and asks, "How are you?"

"I'm good, perfect actually." I reply with a smile.

He sighs dramatically and rolls on his back. "I wonder why," He says and I roll my eyes. "Are you sore?"

I tuck a strand of hair behind my ear and nod. "Yeah, just a little."

He nods slowly before saying, "Well, I can't say that I'm sorry."

He laughs as I swat his chest but smile nevertheless. "We should honestly get up now." I tell him.

"We are not in a hurry, we showered, threw and changed the sheets and we are clothed." He complains, snuggling closer to my body and throwing his arm over my torso.

"You are clothed, I'm not." I point out, reminding him of his refusal of me putting on something to cover me up. He literally took the clothes away from me and didn't let me wear them.

Again, he pulls the covers away from my chest in a swift move, grins and buries his head between my breasts as he says, "Well, you cannot hide those away from me."

With a kiss there, he pulls himself up and stands up, picking up my bra and holding his hand out for me. He helps me out of the bed and I put on my bra before turning around for him to clasp it.

I put on my shirt as Louis puts on his clothes, too, before I sigh and look at my pants on the floor.

"What is it?" Louis asks.

"I honestly don't want to open my legs right now." I laugh slightly, still feeling the slight burn between my aching legs.

He smirks and picks the pants up for me. "You have to get used to it, Angel, don't think I'll let you relax anymore."