Thank You.

Firstly, I'd like to say that I cannot believe that I have finished this book. If you were here from the start, you'd know that I started this in 2015, and I never even thought that I'd get through half of it, ever.

But you guys have given me one hell of a ride, and overwhelming support. I loved reading every single comment and knowing that you guys enjoyed it, and for that, I'm forever thankful.

You have never failed to amaze me, and I hope I didn't disappoint you in any way.

Secondly, and this is the most important part, I'd like to tell you the point behind this story, because everything I have written had an exact picture in our real life.

Tallulah's people are us Muslims. In a way, we're avoided by many people, we have to be careful in everything, because nowadays, every incident is blamed on us.

There's a false image of us in your minds. You view us as terrorists, extremists, violent, dangerous. Sure, it's not all of you, but those who are in charge think that, and that influences you, and it's okay, we're always influenced by more popular and greater people, but that's just it; we shouldn't be like that, we shouldn't think that there are greater people or better people, we're all equal, we're all the same.

Fame doesn't mean better or greater, neither does money nor high positions.

In my story I have mentioned LGBT characters, Liam, Sir Artair and Lauren, and there's a reason behind that. I did that to show you, that I, an Arabian and Muslim girl, do not go against those lovely people, I respect them so much, for fighting for what's right and standing for their freedom.

The Royals represent every single person on earth who sees Muslims, Arabs, Black people, Asians...etc. as people of 'lower' class, who see us as slaves and consider us a threat. Ridiculous, really.

Tallulah loving Louis was something else. I didn't create it for the thrill of it, I just wanted to point out the good as much as the bad.

I'd like to think that their love represented how that that two completely different people can fall for each other if they dismissed everything else. In the story, I never let Louis and Tallulah have a conversation about religion, because in my opinion, it didn't matter; their love was what mattered. He's Christian, she has a Goddess, even though she might be a little atheist, and that's what I want to talk about.

I'm not an atheist. I very much believe in God, his prophets and I love them all. I'm Muslim, but I respect you, a Christian, a Jewish, Buddhist, atheist, etc. Frankly, I don't really care what you worship, I don't care about your religion.

For you is your religion, and for me is my religion.

Tallulah was a sorcerer, and Louis was a human, but that doesn't mean that she wasn't a human, too. She had feelings, a heart and everything else, and that's how I wanted to imagine Arabs. Sure, we have our own traditions and cultures, some that you might find weird, some you might love, some you might agree with, some you might disagree with, but that doesn't give anyone the right to disrespect us, mock us, or treat us any differently.

We are humans, no different from you; shock, I know.

When Cronan wanted to kill a human, as part of his game, I wanted to portray one thing only; children can be influenced by anyone's opinion and thoughts, because they're young. Sure, their mind changes when they grow up, but sometimes some things stick with them. Cronan was influenced by his teacher, so I'll only ask one thing of you; raise your children on love and acceptance, do not let them know such thing as racism and hate.

Tallulah's non biological father was strict and firm, hard on her as he hit her, but at the end of the day, he wanted what was best for her, and he let her go after what she believed in. He cared for her, raised her, loved her and taught her, even though she wasn't his, and that proves that we don't have to be related in any way to love each other, care for each other. It proves that an Arabian Muslim can love and care for a Christian/Jewish,etc. and vice versa.

Love and peace aren't hard to achieve, we just need to put the right people in the right positions.

The traditions in Tallulah and Louis' wedding were so special to me. The stones, flower rings, the doves, and cutting the log were traditions from all over the world. I searched and gathered them from every continent to say one thing; cultures and traditions differ from one country to another, from one city to another, but they all hold high morals, happiness, love and equality. I gathered those traditions from different places to show you that love and peace can be celebrated in many colours and ways, but they all will always hold the same meaning and the same valuable worth of love.

The entire story was built on two worlds, Tallulah's and Louis', hate and love, peace and war, representing our world today.

If we unite, we shall find love and peace, we shall be stronger, and we shall be one world instead of two.

Thank you, to all of you lovely people. For the support, the love, the opinions, and everything else. I wouldn't be where I am if it weren't for you. You are my source of writing and just about happiness.

You guys are amazing, you have opened my eyes to many things, I have learned so much from you and I hope you did , too.

This is the end, I love you and thank you.

Hope I wasn't boring.

Zaira x