Chapter 73

Five months later.

"Are you sure this is a good idea?" I ask nervously as Louis forces me on the chair.

"Don't worry, I used to do it all the time for my sisters." He assures me as he gets everything ready.

"Okay, do it." I take in a deep breath and nod.

Louis collects my hair in his hand and ties it down in a ponytail, just under my shoulder before he opens the scissors and cuts it. As soon as he does so, I let out a deep breath I didn't know I was holding. Oh fuck.

I just cut my hair.

"Oh Lyara, show me, Louis!" I squeal, standing up before he forces me down again.

"I'm not done yet, woman," He chuckles. "Just give me two minutes."

And I give him three, bouncing my leg up and down in anticipation and excitement. I haven't cut my hair in so long.

"All done," He says and before I get up, he stops me again. "Wait, do you want to rebel?"

I turn my head to look at him and raise an eyebrow. "What do you have in mind?"

He grins mischievously. "Wait here."

He runs to our room before he comes back in less than a minute, waving the bottles in front of me. My jaw drops to the floor and my eyes widen.

"What?" I laugh.

"Just the tips, you don't have to dye it all," He laughs, scratching the side of his neck. "You wanted to dye it anyway."

"Yes, but not blue." I widen my eyes at him with a little laugh.

"It'll be epic." He grins.

I think about it for a while, biting down on my lip as the idea swims in my mind.

"You know what? I'm not going to think about this. Do it." I tell him, and he laughs as he pecks my lips and starts his work.

Two hours later, my hair is short, waved, and with blue tips, and you know what? I bloody love it! It looks fantastic, a bit weird but that's because I have never dyed it before.

"I can't believe how good you are with this," I tell Louis, grinning. "I love it."

"Tallulah?" He calls and I turn my head around to see him standing with the camera in his hand. "Smile."

I immediately break a grin and he captures the picture before showing it to me.

"After all those years and your eyes still captivate the fuck out of me." He softly murmurs.

I take the camera from his hand and place it on the table before I wrap my arms around his neck and pull his forehead down to mine.