Chapter 34

I blink rapidly as I stand frozen in my place. My brain unable to process what he just said as I stand watching him taking off his clothes.

"Are you fucking serious?" I finally ask, immediately shutting my eyes closed when I see him taking off his boxers.

I turn around with heated cheeks and place my hands on my already closed eyes as I hear Louis laughing from behind. What the actual fuck? I'm not going to strip in my clothes and swim with him. Or maybe I will, everything is quite unpredictable when it comes to Louis.

"Oh, come on, love," he chuckles from behind me. "I won't look when you take off your clothes."

"I'm not going to take off my clothes," I argue back, feeling my lips stretching in a wide grin. "And I'm not swimming."

"I won't look, I promise!" He laughs and promises again before I hear the loud sound of the water splashing, letting me know that he is now in the water.

"The water is clean as fuck, you'll see everything — magnified." I point out, finally opening my eyes but not daring to turn around and look at him.

My knees are particularly shaking and I have got no idea how am I holding my weight on my feet. The giddiness inside me is indescribable, along with the excitement, fear and thrill.

"Tallulah, baby, the water is so fucking good," I hear him saying. "At least jump in your undergarments."

I sigh before turning around to look at him. His body is pressed to the wall of the pool and his arms are crossed on the edge with that ridiculous grin on his face. He wiggles his eyebrows at me while biting down on his lip to stop his mouth from opening any wider.

"Don't look at me like that," I say, laughing lightly.

"Like what?" He speaks, lips grinning from ear to ear, literally.

"I don't know, biting you lip and smirking and all that shit." I whine, moving my hands dramatically in front of me.

"Like I want to do you? In this pool and hard till you're emotionally and physically shaking?" He throws, eyes darkening just a tiny bit.

My entire breath stops in my throat, making me cough. I feel the chills running down my spine repeatedly and sending shots of excitement and thrill through my whole body. The hair on the back of my neck stands at his words as I stare at him as he shamelessly bites down on his lip and looks up and down at me.

"Take off your clothes, baby." He orders gently.

I don't know how do I find my voice and manage to force my mind to work, but I find myself staring at nothing but his blue eyes that has darkened a bit as I say quietly, "turn around."

Louis looks a little taken aback when I say that, as if he wasn't expecting that. His body moves two or three inches away from the wall of the pool as he stares speechlessly at me. He wets his lips and nods slowly before turning around.

I take a deep, full breath when I see an unclear vision of his ass. Fuck, he has every damn right to be proud of it. Snapping myself out of these thoughts, I take another deep breath before I take off my clothes slowly, taking deep breaths between to calm myself a bit.

"Are you finished?" He asks, starting to turn around.

"Don't turn around!" I say immediately, panicking slightly. I need to calm myself down before I get into this pool with Louis naked.

"Alright." He chuckles lowly.

I feel my hands shaking lightly and my forehead getting just a tad bit sweaty. I move my legs a little to ease the shakiness in them before I pick up my courage and walk towards the pool.