first game | jadon sancho

you and jadon had only been together for about three months, still in the earliest stages of your relationship, enjoying getting to know each other and spending as much time together as possible.

you knew what jadon did for a living, and it was exciting to you because you came from a family of football fans. every time jadon had had a game while you were dating, and in the three months that you had been together, you had always made sure that you watched it, cheering him on through the screen.

however, now that all of his teammates and friend knew about you and your relationship, the idea of you coming to one of his games was at the forefront of his mind a lot. he was very grateful that you always watched his games, and he liked that you already knew a lot about football, because it made you an even better support system as you had more of an understanding of his career than any of the previous girls he had dated had.

he had a game in a couple of games time, and knew that you weren't going to be doing anything that day, because you had already told him that you would be watching the game at home anyway. so, he thought there would be no better time to ask you to watch him at one of his games than now.

he had ordered you a shirt in your size with 'sancho 25' on the back, so he could give you the shirt for you to wear when he asked you.

jadon was coming over to yours for dinner that evening, and when he arrived and walked straight into your living room where you were sitting, you noticed the bag that was in his hand.

"what's that?" you pointed to the bag, which he had now placed next to him on the couch.

"oh, i got you something," he smiled at you, while putting the bag on his lap.

"jadon, you know i don't like it when you buy me things, you've already given me everything i could ever want, and we haven't even been together that long."

"i know, but this is different to all the other things i have gotten you, and i think you'll love it," he handed you the bag, so you could take what was inside of it.

you reached indie and pulled out the manchester united shirt, you eyes lighting up. "is this for me?"

"yeah, turn it around."

you flipped the shirt over, seeing his name and number on the back, you flashed him a huge smile. you reached over to wrap your arms around him and place a small kiss on his lips, loving the fact that he was already comfortable enough with you wearing his names on the back of his shirt. "thank you so much, jadon. i love it, i can't wait to wear it whenever you play."

"you're welcome, baby. but i've also got something else for you."

you shot him a look to tell him yet again that he shouldn't have gotten you something else as the shirt was enough.

he let out a deep breath before he asked you the big question, "i know you're free this saturday, because you have already mentioned that you would be watching the game, so i was wondering if instead you maybe would like to actually come to the game, and watch me play in person for the first time?" he looked at you hopefully when he had finished asking you the question.

you beamed at him, "i would love to, jadon," you peck him on the lips multiple times, "i can't wait."

jadon wrapped his arms around you, a huge weight being lifted off his shoulders.

---

after the match, jadon told you that he would come up to the box that you were in after he was finished showering and getting changed.

as soon as he walked through the door, you walk over to him and wrap your arms around him, "oh my god, i'm so proud of you, baby. i can't believe you scored!"

"thank you, mu love. so did you enjoy it?"

"i absolutely loved it, jadon. but i am going to have to come to every single one now, because i'm clearly your good luck charm," you smiled as he giggled at you, making a mental not that he would try to get you to as many games as he possibly could in the future.