hickeys | pedri gonzalez

it wasn't uncommon that you and pedri spent the night with each other before he went into work the next morning. it also wasn't uncommon that you would be tangled up together beneath the sheets before you fell into a deep slumber. however, you were usually more careful, never sucking or biting on his skin too hard, knowing that the pair of you didn't share much of your relationship, let alone the intimate parts of your relationship.

because you were usually made sure that you were careful, pedri didn't think twice to check his body, not realising the marks that he had all over his chest and neck. so he just got on with his morning routine as he usually would, arriving at the training ground on time, making his way to the changing room.

he was just about to pull his shirt over his head, when ferran came up beside him, patting him on the back as he said, "busy night?"

pedri furrowed his brows, looking at his friend with a confused expression on his face. "what do you mean?"

"oh it's just that you've got," ferran pointed towards his own neck, "a couple of bruises here on your neck, and is that a bite mark?" ferran squinted his eyes, leaning closer to get a better look.

pedri pushed him away, "leave me alone, ferran." a slight blush slowly rose up pedri's cheeks at the thought of what you and him had done last night, and also at the fact that one of his best friends knew all about it.

"aww, is pepi embarrassed?" ferran giggled, teasing him.

"i swear if you don't shut up, ferran, i'll tell everyone what i heard you and sira doing when i stayed over the other night."

ferran looked at him with wide eyes. "you wouldn't dare."

"oh i would."

✯⌢○◆☼◆○⌢✯

when pedri arrived home, he was eager to tell you about his day, as he usually was, but this one had a little something that you would love to find out about.

"hey, how was your day?" you asked pedri, as he made his way into the kitchen where you were preparing dinner.

"it was good, but i have something to show you."

"what is it?" you put down the knife that you had been chopping up vegetables with, to turn and look at your boyfriend.

pedri pulled down the collar on his shirt to reveal the marks that you had scattered there last night. your face immediately adorned a shocked expression, as your lips parted slightly.

"oh my god," your hand reached up to touch the marks. "i thought i was careful. did anyone see?" you hoped greatly that no one saw the marks on his body, hence your desire to prevent them.

pedri nodded slowly, making you wince. "it was only ferran, though."

"do you think he'll tell anyone?" you said, wrapping your arms around his neck.

pedri shook his head, "no, i don't think he'd dare."