i love you | martin ødegaard

you and martin had been together for about four months, and it was going well, very well. from the moment you met him, you knew he would be a big part of your life.

every day that went by, the feelings you had for him would go deeper and deeper. it felt like an obsession, always wanting to be around him, your stomach fluttering with butterflies whenever you saw his name pop up on your phone.

he was always on your mind, taking up every single thought that you ever had. everything always went back to him. you see his favourite food in the shops? you'd be thinking about him for the rest of the day. you see someone out in an arsenal shirt? your mind would immediately go to martin.

it was pretty clear that you were in love with him, you just didn't really know how he felt about you. you knew that he clearly felt something for you, but you just didn't know if he was at the same level as you yet.

so at the end of your date, he told you those powerful three words: "i love you". you swore your heart nearly stopped beating. you mind whirled with every feeling that you had ever felt for him, not sure how to respond, as you were filled with pure elation.

when you did eventually come down slightly from your high, you rested your forehead against his and whispered "i love you" against his lips, before pressing yours against his, in the deepest, most meaningful kiss that you had ever given anyone.