can't go to sleep without you | jude bellingham

"please baby," jude whined in your ear, arms wrapped around you from behind as you sat at the dining table trying your hardest to finish the essay you were writing. "i can't fall asleep without you."

"i need to finish this jude. just go to bed and i'll be up as soon as i can."

jude huffed in defeat, slowly climbing the stairs to bed. even though he wanted you with him, he knew how hard you had been working these past few days, and he knew that you wouldn't be studying forever, so he would just have to wait.

jude was just drifting off after two hours of trying to get to sleep without you, when he felt the bed dip beside him. he swiftly turned around opening his eyes to see you in your pyjamas, snuggling yourself up under the covers.

it took barely no time for him to be cuddled up beside you, strong arms wrapped around you as he pulled you as close to him as he could. he pressed multiple kissed to your forehead, leaving a lingering kiss there before moving down to flutter kisses down your neck. all while his hand reached up the back of your top to draw soft circles on your bare skin.

"i missed you," he hummed in content when you started massaging his head in just the way he liked.

you laughed "you saw me two hours ago."

"yeah, that's like a whole day," he mumbled, before taking up him prime position on your chest and falling asleep.