dating erling haaland includes... | erling haaland

- erling was one of the softest people you knew. he was a hopeless romantic at heart, especially when it came to you. it wasn't a side many other people got to see, but it was definitely one of your favourites.

- in your relationship, forehead kisses were its own love language. whether you were 5'2 or 5'8, there was still a huge height difference, and he loved that. he would give you forehead kisses constantly, keeping kisses on your lips for more serious, or intimate moments, that usually happens behind closed doors.

- you would always compare hand sizes, your camera roll being filled with pictures of your hand pressed against his. you loved when he held your hand, that it felt like he was holding your entire world, his big hand, strongly gripping yours smaller one, as if they were welded together.

- speaking of your camera roll, it was pretty much an erling haaland portfolio. whenever you could you would take a picture of him. at one of his games, when he had just gotten out of bed, him sitting across from you at the dinner table, him sleeping, and countless selfies that you usually forced him to take.

- you were also his biggest fan, always at his games cheering him on. you were the first person to cheer when he scored, and the last to be standing when the entire stadium was clapping him off of the pitch. he appreciated your support greatly, never in his life had he met someone who supported him as much as you did him. 

- he would try teaching you norwegian. you really struggled at first getting all the pronunciations right, but the longer the two of you were together, the more he would speak to you in his native language, the more you would pick up. you wouldn't say that you were fluent, but with the way that you were going, you wouldn't have been surprised if you were within the next year or so.

- as well as teaching you norwegian, he would show you around his home country whenever he got the chance, and you would always show him around yours. that was one of the things you loved about the both of you being from different countries, you both had so much to learn about each other and where you came from, and it was something that you hoped to share forever, and hopefully with your future children one day.

- the pair of you definitely saw each other as "the one". you had known it not that long after meeting him, loving the way it felt to be around him, and knowing that you had to have him in your life, no matter what it took. 

- he was your absolute best friend. you would not only do everything together, but he was the person that you had the most fun with. you would sing in the car together, watch tv shows together, comment on every scene and always share the theories that you had about certain characters. as well as the good stuff, you also went through some bad, and he was always there for you and vice versa.