leg hair | jude bellingham

you hadn't shaved your legs in the last couple of days, not even finding the time to with your busy schedule, as you just wanted to relax.

but jude was going to be arriving home shortly, and you still hadn't shaved them. you were feeling slightly insecure about not shaving your legs. you weren't usually someone who cared about whether women had hair on their bodies, but it was just that jude had never seen you with much hair on your body, and you didn't know whether he was someone who would judge you for that or not.

when jude got home, your mind wandered from the hair on your legs for a while, basking in his presence, because you had missed him while he was away. you spent the entire day together, mindlessly talking about what you had both gotten up to in your time away from each other, making dinner together, or you making dinner and jude sitting it out because he knew he'd be useless, and then getting ready for bed together, just as you usually did.

"i'm about to get in the shower, do you want to join me?" jude stood in the doorway of your ensuite, wiggling his eyebrows at you.

you were going to eagerly accept the offer, it's an offer that you would never usually decline, but you immediately thought of the hair on your legs. "no, i'm going to pass this time, you go in, i'll just get in after you."

jude's brows furrowed, "but why? we always shower together." he walked over to the bed, grabbing your hand, trying to drag you off of the bed and into the bathroom. "come on!"

"no, jude. i don't want to."

"but why?" he whined. "please, tell me."

you let out a sigh. "i haven't shaved my legs," you mumbled.

"what was that," jude asked.

"i haven't shaved my legs," you said a bit louder, refusing to meet his gaze.

he tipped your chin up with one of his fingers so he could look at you. "and why would i care about that?"

"well, i don't know, some guys just don't like it, i guess, and i just assumed."

"what? that i wouldn't find my own girlfriend attractive just because she has a little bit of hair on her legs?" when he put it like that you knew how stupid it sounded, of course he wouldn't mind. "here," jude placed his leg on the bed, lifting his trousers up a little bit. "look at all my hair, you don't care about this, do you? and i know for a fact that whatever you have going on under there, doesn't even come close to the hair i have on my shin. now will you please join me in the shower?"

you laughed, squealing as jude picks you and runs with you into the bathroom.