we're not supposed to be doing this | jude bellingham

you had one rule, that was it. never date anyone from work. you knew it would make things complicated, and you didn't want anything to ruin this opportunity of working at your favourite club. you knew working with a bunch of young, attractive men would be difficult, but you didn't know how hard it would be. that was until you met jude bellingham.

the two of you clicked from the very start, immediately getting on with one another. it was great that you got on as well as you did, because it gave you a friend at your new job, someone who could be there for you during the hard transition to your first serious job.

but your relationship with jude also felt very different to any other relationship you had with friends before. jude was prone to flirting with you, but you thought that's just what he did with everyone at first, but it soon turned out that that was not the case. he was different towards you compared to everyone else, and everyone around you knew that.

the longer you and jude knew each other, the closer you got, and the more time you spent outside of work together. it didn't take you long to realise that you were catching feelings for him, and that your rule about not dating people form work was quickly flying out of the window. but for jude, you didn't mind breaking it.