obsessed | pedri gonzalez

pedri had invited you to a team barbecue. it was going to be a chilled event, where the team can bring their families, partners, kids, etc. and as soon as it was announced to the team, he knew that he was going to be bringing you.

you had met most of the team during your time dating pedri, but you had yet to spend a lot of time with the players, after only getting to spend time with the other wags during games and other events.

when you arrived, pedri made sure to introduce you to everyone that you were yet to meet, everyone welcoming you with open arms.

it was after you had both made your rounds, that you realised that pedri probably wasn't going to leave you alone for the entirety of the afternoon. not that you minded much, because the two of you were always together anyway whenever you had free time, so it really didn't make that much of a difference.

when the food was all ready, and laid out on tables for everyone to eat like a buffet, pedri turned to you insisting that you don't move, and that he would get your food for you.

"he's absolutely adorable," anna said, smiling as she watched him walk towards the food with robert. "the way he looks at you is so sweet."

you smiled at her, "yeah, he is."

☀︎☽☆☾☀︎

later in the day, when the sun was starting to set, a group of you were sitting outside in the garden, just talking to each other and enjoying each other's company. but pedri couldn't stop touching you. he had an arm wrapped around you as you leaned into his side, fingers intertwined at your shoulder. you could tell he wasn't paying attention to what anyone was saying, as he was too busy pressing soft kisses to your cheek and neck, whispering into your ear how beautiful he thought you were.

"hey, pedri, are you going to stop touching her? it's all you've done all afternoon, you're obsessed," ferran laughed, making fun of his friend, whose cheeks blushed slightly.

sira slapped him lightly on the arm, "ferran, stop it. he's in love, you were like that at the beginning of our relationship too, remember?"

everyone let out a laugh, as you squeezed pedri's hand, silently telling him that you loved how clingy he was, and that you knew it was his way of showing you how much he loved you.