the big move | mason mount

it was hard, it was really hard living away from someone you loved so much. wanting nothing more than to see them and touch them, but having to settle for the late night facetime calls and the other monthly visits.

you were both very busy people, both having schedules where your free time would rarely line up. he always had a match to play, and you always had an important meeting to attend.

when you were together, you couldn't get enough of each other. never leaving each other's side until the very second that you had to leave to go back home.

the both of you were frustrated. you didn't only want each other, you needed each other, and you felt like you were going insane with the amount of time that you had spent apart. but breaking up was never going to be on the cards. the rush that ran through your body when you were in each other's presence was worth the wait and worth fighting for.

so when he asked you the question: "will you move in with me?" the thought of relocating your job, and leaving your family, slipped to the back of your mind. nothing mattered more in that moment than him and saying yes. your mason. finally completely yours. his home would be yours. you would get to see him every time you came home from work. keeping yourself out of the winter cold, wrapped in his warm embrace.

it was blissful, co-existence. your souls intertwined always. experiencing life together was beautiful, and it would always be your forever.