pink panther | erling haaland

it was rare that you and erling didn't spend your time off either in norway or brazil, making sure you always went home to see your families. for this trip, you had gone back home to brazil, mainly for a small romantic getaway with erling in his time off due to the world cup.

the two of you decided that you were going to spend your day at the beach, lazing in the sun. you were decked out in your favourite bikini, while erling was wearing just a pair of swimming trunks, his shirt discarded in your bag.

you're just about to lay down on your towel when you remember the sunscreen, which was buried somewhere in the bottom of your bag. you turn to erling only to see he's already laid down with his eyes closed.

"erling," you say, tapping him lightly on the shoulder.

"yeah?" he says, sleepily, turning his head to look at you, his hand coming up to shield his eyes from the scorching sun.

"did you put sunscreen on this morning?"

erling shakes his head. "no, why?"

your eyes rake over his body, "well, won't you burn?"

"no, i think i should be fine, though."

"are you sure? you'll be in pain if you don't protect your skin." you grab your bad, rummaging around until your hand connects with the bottle of sunscreen. "here, i'll put some on for you."

"y/n, i'll be fine, honestly. anyway, you haven't put any on."

"yeah, because i'm used to it, i was born here, remember? your norwegian skin can't handle heat like this, i don't want you to come crying to me when you end up looking like the pink panther."

erling looks at you with furrowed brows for a couple of seconds before letting out a sigh. "fine."

you watch him as he sits up, turning towards you so that you can apply the cream to his back. "let me give you a bit so you can do your chest while i do your back."

you squirt a bit onto his upturned hand, making sure it's enough to cover his full chest. before you get started, you lean in, pressing a soft kiss to the back of his shoulder, beginning the process of rubbing the product onto his back. you give his shoulders a little massage, patting him on the back once you're done.

"do you want me to do your arms for you?"

"no, no, i'll do it," he gives you a small smile before taking the bottle from you. "if you want some later, just tell me and i'll do it for you."

"thank you," you mumble, laying on your stomach as you watch him rub the cream onto his lightly tanned skin.