museum | pedri gonzalez

you had decided to go on a museum date when you just wanted to spend the day doing something relaxing. there was an art museum not too far from where you lived, that you had wanted to go to for quite a while, so you thought this would be the perfect opportunity.

pedri didn't really have much interest in the art, but he would never say no to spending an entire day with you, regardless of what you were doing.

you walked around the building hand in hand, as you gazed up at the beautiful paintings on all the walls, admiring the abstract beauty of them, trying to find their hidden meaning.

the two of you barely spoke to each other throughout the day. with you focussing on the art, and with pedri focussing on you, there wasn't much to be said.

your hands never left each other, speaking to each other only through the language of touch. his arms wrapped around your waist from behind as you admired a particular piece you had taken a liking to, or the way you'd lean against him when the pressure of standing for a long period of time got to you. the art and your bodies spoke for themselves that day, with the pair of you planning on having more relaxing dates, especially when your schedules got a little hectic.