brother's best friend | jadon sancho

"not on my couch!" reiss yells, as he walks into his living room, to see you and jadon cuddled up on his couch together.

"what?" you say, "we're not even doing anything."

"yes you are, you're being all lovey dovey on my sofa, and i don't like it," he sighs as he sits down on the other end of the sofa, far away from the two of you, picking up the remote, and turning off whatever you and jodon were watching, to put on something he wanted. 

"we're all adults here, reiss, there's no need for you to be like that. plus, just wait until you know what we get up to in your guest bedroom," you joked with your brother, earning the most disgusted look you had never seen upon his face.

"you better watch your mouth, y/n, because this is my house, and i have all the power to kick you out, or, even worse, tell mum and dad about what you've been doing."

"you wouldn't dare," you throw a cushion at his head, making jadon laugh, as he watches the two siblings fighting in front of him.

"watch me," you brother said. in the end you knew it was all a joke, and that reiss really did approve of your relationship with jadon. after all, he would rather you be dating someone he trusted, and knew really well, rather than some idiot he knew wouldn't treat you right.