twitch streamer | pedri gonzalez

you had been streaming on twitch for the last couple of years, and had managed to amass quite a large following in that time. you mainly did gaming, but you also would enjoy just sitting and talking to your followers.

recently, you had just moved into your own apartment, and had set up a stream room for yourself, but you were still in the middle of setting it up. the walls were painted, all the shelves were up, and all the lights you wanted were attached either to your walls or ceiling. but you just had some posters that you still had to hang up, and a couple of other things that you needed to put up on your shelves.

one of those things that you needed to build was your millennium falcon lego set. it was no secret to anyone who knew you that you were a fan of star wars, and you'd always wanted one of the big lego sets, and you thought your stream room was the perfect place to put it.

pedri was over at your place for the evening, just hanging out and eating food, when you realised you couldn't wait to build your set any longer. you had streamed the rest of the setting up of your stream room, so you were obviously going to stream this.

when you told pedri that you were going into your room to stream, and build your millennium falcon, he asked if he could join you, and before you knew it, the two of you were about a quarter of the way through, and had been on stream for a couple of hours.

your stream was filled with the two of you being silly and just messing around with each other, sometimes not even getting much building done as you were too busy laughing at something the other person had said. you were also constantly reading your chat, as it wasn't often that they saw pedri in your stream, so your followers took this as their moment to ask him as many questions as they could think of.

"has pedri taught you any spanish?" you read out loud from the screen in front of you. "no, he doesn't like talking to me that much. he's only talking to me now because i'm letting him help build my lego set."

pedri's head shot up, looking at you with an offended look on his face, which made you throw your head back in laughter. "excuse me, i teach you spanish all the time, you just never listen to me."

you gasped, putting your hand on your chest to add to your dramatics. "i do listen to you, you're just a horrible teacher, so i can never understand what you're saying."

"that's the whole point of me teaching you, y/n. i do teach her spanish, i promise," he says, looking at the chat, who were loving the interaction between the two of you. "go on, say something in spanish, you know a lot."

"no," you said, looking down at the lego pieces in your hands. "i don't want people to laugh at me if i get it wrong."

"no one will laugh at you, and you're really good anyway, i don't know why you doubt yourself," he said, giving you a small nod, an indication to say something in his language.

"no, i'm too shy," you said, covering your face with your hands.

pedri laughed, looking at you with a huge smile on his face. "trust me, chat, she can speak some spanish, she'll be fluent before you know it."