samba | richarlison

you had seen an advertisement for a local samba class, and you had immediately taken a photo of it in order to show richarlison when you got home. you had always wanted to try out samba dancing, ever since the first time richarlison brought you back to brazil with him.

you weren't one hundred percent sure that he would do it with you, but you knew that he always liked to try new things. and you knew he wouldn't be embarrassed to do it, because you had never met anyone with more confidence.

"hey," you said, walking into the living room where he was sitting on the sofa. "i saw something today."

he turned to you when you sat beside him, "what?" he leaned in to press a kiss against your lips before you could tell him.

"i saw an advertisement for a samba class earlier, and i was wondering if you wanted to do it with me. you don't have to if you don't want to, i'll just take one of my friends or something," you were biting your lip as you showed him the photo you took of the flyer.

"i'll do it with you," he nodded his head.

"you sure!"

"yeah, it'll be fun. anyway, no one can teach samba better than me," he wiggled his hips while he was still sitting down, eliciting a laugh from your lips.

☀︎☽☆☾☀︎

the class went so much better than you ever thought it would have.

the two of you were having so much fun, pretty much doing your own thing. but, to be fair, when you would actually listen to what the dance instructor was doing, richarlison was much better than you thought he would have been. he picked the steps up quicker than anyone there, but you just put it down to the fact that he was brazilian and it was practically in his blood.

but you really did have so much fun together, and it was a lighthearted activity that you were definitely going to do again, whether at the class or in the comfort of your own home.