tingly | jude bellingham

"right, i'm about to put the dinner on," you say, walking into your's and jude's shared open plan living room and kitchen, after just dressing down in your comfy clothes. also opting for one of your lip plumping lip glosses, as it was the only one you could find.

jude was sitting on the sofa, watching a football match on tv. he turned around to look at you with a smile on his face. "c'mere first," he says, gesturing for you to come over to him.

you walk over, and he points to his lips, clearly wanting a kiss. you lean down, pressing multiple kisses to his lips, giggling against them, when he cups your cheek, pulling you down for more. "i really have to go and make dinner, jude."

"okay," he says, pulling away reluctantly, turning back towards the tv screen.

you finally head into the kitchen to start your dinner. it hadn't even been five minutes when you hear jude make a noise from the living room. "hey, what's wrong?" you say, slight panic in your voice, because it sounds like he's in pain.

he comes over to you, touching his lips. "there's something happening to my mouth, y/n. it's all tingly, i think i'm having an allergic reaction to something, please help!" he goes over to the sink, trying to rinse whatever was happening off of his mouth.

you immediately start laughing, knowing what has happened straight away.

jude turns to you, however, not so pleased at your reaction. "why are you laughing, i could be dying over here!"

"jude, jude, you're okay, i promise. it is because of me."

"i'm allergic to you," he says, his eyes wide in panic.

"no, no, i just have lip plumping lip gloss on that's all. it makes your lips tingle in order to plump them up a little bit, some must have rubbed off on you when you kissed me earlier."

"oh," he says, dragging out the word. "so i'm not dying?"

"no, you're not dying. you're just being a tad over dramatic is all." you giggle. jude leans down, wiping the lip gloss off of your lips with his hoodie sleeve before kissing you again.