jamal musiala nsfw alphabet*

A = Aftercare (what they're like after sex)

jamal is very soft after sex. it doesn't matter whether the sex was rough or soft, he'l always take care of you afterwards. whether it's getting a warm washcloth and cleaning you up, or running you a bath, where you can both soak for an hour, he's always there to make sure you're okay and to make sure that he's not working your body too hard.

B = Body part (their favourite body part of themselves and their partner)

his favourite body part is his arms. you're always telling him how safe you feel in his arms. always wanting him to cuddle you after sex, and it's usually cuddles, where you're wrapped up close to his body, that leads to the two of you having sex in the first place. he also always ends up with scratches on his biceps from where you have gripped them during missionary.

his favourite body part on you is your face. he's always caressing your face. softly touching his fingers to your face, brushing your hair out of your face so he can see all of you during sex. he also loves gripping your chin in his hands, guiding your lips to his, so you can make out during the deed.

C = Cum (anything to do with cum, basically)

he loves cumming on you. whether it's your boobs or your ass, he loves claiming you as his. but he is always quick to clean you up, knowing that you wouldn't want the sticky liquid on your body for too long.

D = Dirty secret (pretty self explanatory, a dirty secret of theirs)

he loves fucking you in his jersey. he loves seeing his name on your back, because it always makes his mind wander to when, hopefully, in the future, you are finally sharing his last name.

E = Experience (how experienced are they? do they know what they're doing?)

he's as experienced as you. you've been each other's first everything, being together from the age of fifteen. you've learnt everything about each other together, knowing each other's bodies inside out. no, he's not the most experienced with other people, but he knows how to pleasure you to the maximum, but that's all he cares about anyway. he's never wanted anyone else, and neither have you.

F = Favourite position (this goes without saying)

either missionary or doggy. two very simple positions. one that you use when you're wanting to be more intimate, and wanting to feel each other close, your sweaty bodies sticking together as he thrusts slow and deep into you. the other is used when he wants to provide you with as much pleasure as possible. if you're going rough this is the position that you will use, but you can also use it when you're wanting to go a bit slower as well, and you still get just as much out of it.

G = Goofy (are they more serious in the moment? are they humorous? etc.)

there are definitely times where the two of you can be quite goofy. you have been together a long time and known each other even longer, so you know what will make each other laugh. but it's never either one or the other, you usually both crack a joke here and there, and he loves it when he sees you smile, but you can also pretty quickly get back into the mood, as the pleasure takes over your body.

H = Hair (how well groomed are they? does the carpet match the drapes? etc.)

it's just groomed. there's not much hair there, but what he does have he keeps nice and neat.

I = Intimacy (how are they during the moment? the romantic aspect)

jamal likes to make things very romantic every now. he's always taking notes of what you've liked, for example, wherever you go and stay in a hotel together, he always makes sure to get rose petals on the bed, knowing how much you loved it the first time he did it. the more romantic he is, the better the sex seems to be, taking as much time as you want to really focus on each other's body, giving each other as much pleasure as you possibly can.