papi | pedri gonzalez

today was the first day that you were going to be taking both your son and daughter to watch pedri play for the first time. your three year old son had been there a couple of times, but your one year old daughter was yet to go, and you couldn't wait to take them both.

they were both wearing their little barça shirts, both with 'papi 8' on the back of them, and it was safe to say they were the cutest kids in the whole world.

"are you both excited to go and see papi play?" you asked your little ones.

"si, mami. we go win!" your son jumped up and down on the spot, waving his little barcelona flag around. the few times that you had taken him to games he had loved it, really getting into the spirit of what it meant to be a barça fan, even insisting on wearing the full kit you had bought him for his birthday.

your daughter, who was in your arms resting on your hip, clapped her hands with a beaming smile on her face. she didn't fully understand what was going on, but seeing her older brother so excited must have gotten her in the mood.

☀︎☽☆☾☀︎

from the moment the game kicked off, your children wouldn't stop cheering, your son especially. whenever pedri had the ball, that was when they would be at their loudest. "yay, papi," your son would yell, clapping his father on, as you smiled down at him, eyes full of pride.

when you and pedri had children, the one thing that you were most excited for was the hope that they would be just as big of football fans as the two of you. so to see your two children thriving in an environment that the two of you had thrive in your entire lives, made you the happiest woman in the world.

when the game had finished, and barça had, thankfully, won, you made your way down to the tunnel, where you planned on meeting pedri after the game, once he had showered and changed.

"papi!" both of your children said at the same time, your son running over to him, jumping into his arms, while your daughter made grabby hands at him from where she was situated in your arms.

"hi, bebés," pedri said, kissing your son all over his face as he made his way over to you.

"hi, mi amor," you whispered against his lips before pressing a light peck against them. "you played amazing today."

"gracias. did you two both enjoy it?" he said, kissing your daughter on her cheek before he took her from your arms after placing your son on the floor.

"they both loved it, pedro. we've made quite the couple of barça fans," you laughed, pressing another kiss to his lips, as he wrapped his arm around your waist. before the four of you walked out of the stadium, content in your little family bubble.