let her listen | jude bellingham*

"fuck, jude," you whimpered in his ear as he pounded into you. one of your hands is around the back of his neck, bringing his head as close to yours as possible, while your other hand is on his back, gripping on for dear life, leaving marks upon marks. "you make me feel so good."

jude's mouth slacked open when he felt you tightening around him, your third orgasm of the night approaching. he was resting on his forearms, which were resting on either side of your head. with your faces being so close together, there would be a sloppy meeting of your lips every so often, teeth clashing as you both practically tried to devour each other. but neither of you seemed to mind, too caught up in each other to even notice half of the time.

jude was just about to reciprocate the words you had told him, but he was stopped before he could even open his mouth by the sound of his phone ringing. he groaned, pausing briefly as he looked over at the phone resting on the nightstand. he groans again, louder this time, swiftly reaching over to decline the call before his attention returns to you. this time he's pounding into you even harder, the headboard of the bed banging against the wall after each of his thrusts.

"who was it?" you struggled to get out due to the abundance of pleasure he was giving you, but with the amount of frustration that was clearly coursing through his veins, you had a slight idea about who it was. "it was her, wasn't it?"

jude rested his head against yours, only being able to nod before he squeezed his eyes shut, letting out breathy moans into your ear.

his ex had been calling him every couple of days for about a week, begging him to take her back. his response was the same every time, telling her that he would never be getting back with her, especially after their relationship was so toxic. but she clearly struggled to get the message he was sending her. you had told him just to block her number, but he knew that she would always find a way to contact him no matter what, so he didn't really see the point.

you were just about to forget about what had happened, the feeling that he was giving you clouding your mind when your body shuddered in orgasm. your third of the night. but the shaking of your legs was quickly interrupted by the ring of jude's phone yet again.

your legs that were wrapped around his waist tightened and the hand you had around his neck gripped harder, your eyes darkening. you didn't know if it was because you were just denied the full experience of an orgasm, or that you were just feeling a little risky, but you whispered, "answer it."

jude's eyes went wide as he looked down at you, shocked that you would ever say anything like that. but you could see him process what you had just said, and he came to the conclusion that he enjoyed the idea, just as much as you were clearly about to. he reached over, this time accepting the call, placing the phone on the pillow next to your head so she would be able to hear you.

you could hear her saying "jude" down the line, a soft giggle leaving your mouth, knowing that what she was about to hear would send her into an absolute frenzy.

"turn around," jude commanded, not even giving you any time to respond before he's on his knees flipping you over. he pulls your hips up towards his, leaving you to rest on your forearms on the bed in front of you.

before entering you, he leans down pressing a feather light kiss to each of your ass cheeks, sending goosebumps across you skin. he's the leaning down even further, pressing another kiss, to your pussy this time, licking a slow strip from your clit to your entrance. he eats your pussy as if it's his last meal, immediately making your legs shake.

at first you're biting your lip, nervous that jude's ex could hear everything that was happening, second guessing your decision to let her listen. but jude realised that you were being much quieter than you usually were, as eating you out usually brought the most noise out of your mouth.

"moan for me baby," his voice vibrated against your heat, making you whimper. "good girl, let her listen to how good i make you feel."

that's all the encouragement you really needed, letting out moan after moan, as his tongue stroked up and down your swollen pussy.

"please, jude, i need you inside me," he could tell by the sound of your voice that you were close to your fourth orgasm of the night, so he wasted to time in guiding his throbbing cock into you, bottoming out before he almost pulls all the way out again, just to slam into you. in creating the same rhythm he had earlier, you were struggling to hold yourself up any longer, letting your arms give out as you flopped onto the bed.

jude gripped your ass hard, watching as his dick disappeared inside of you time after time. "that's it, y/n. you're taking me so well, so much better than anyone else has before."

you couldn't help but laugh at his pettiness, knowing that the woman who was begging for him back was hearing every single thing.

"fuck," jude whimpered out, his thrusts becoming inconsistent. "i'm going to cum, y/n."

"cum inside me, jude," your hips were thrusting back lazily to meet his, your high building up inside you. it wasn't long before you felt the familiar feeling of his cum dripping into you as your own high took over your body, leaving you collapsed on the bed.

jude gently laid himself down on top of you, sweaty skin sticking to each other's, both of your chests heaving after the tiresome events of the night.

"looks like she hung up," jude laughs, turning his phone off, placing it back on the nightstand, rolling off of your body to lay beside you.

you turn your body to look at him, hand coming up to caress his cheek before you press a soft kiss onto his lips. "you made me feel so good today, baby, but i don't think i'm going to be able to walk for a while."

he smiles at you, his hooded eyes taking in each of your features, thinking that you were still the most beautiful woman in the world, even if he had just fucked you into oblivion. "you were amazing, too. as always. but you're going to have to get up, we need to clean up."

"but i don't want to, i'm too comfy," you could feel your eyes getting heavy, as you snuggled closer to jude.

jude peppered kisses all over your face, leaving a beaming smile on your face. "i'll run you a bath, how does that sound?"

you opened one eye, looking into his beautiful brown ones. "will you join me?"

"of course i will. now let's get you cleaned up, pretty girl."