˖°🦇ִ ࣪𖤐 i always feel like...; jude bellingham

notes: this is part of my spooky season that i'm hosting on my tumblr. (link in bio to my blog)

˖°🦇ִ ࣪𖤐

it started with a brush of your hands whenever you walked past each other. both of your bodies were tightly packed into your friend's living room, it wasn't strange that you just so happened to touch each other, but he made sure to seek you out, like a moth drawn to a flame.

you had been dancing with your friends all night, interchanging between which friend was your partner, making sure to spend time with all of them, on the rare occasion that you were all together. however, there was only one who knew your secret.

you and jude had been together secretly for just over a month, and no one had a clue. after knowing each other for years, you finally gave in to the desire you had for each other. it was hard not to tell your friends what had been going on between the two of you, but you thought it best, for now at least, that you didn't tell anyone, letting yourselves enjoy each other as much as you could.

but it was times like this one, one where you looked so far beyond drop-dead gorgeous, that jude struggled to find what to do with himself. you walked into the kitchen, in hopes of having a bit of a break and getting some refreshment, and it didn't take long until you felt a presence behind you.

"you look beautiful tonight," he leaned around you, whispering his words against your temple before pressing a light kiss there.

you turned around with a smile on your face, eyes meeting his for the first time that night after he'd taken off his mask. "you don't look too bad yourself, i really like this," you reach up, giving the ghostface mask, that was resting on the top of his head, a light tap.

"yeah?" he questioned, tilting his head to the side a little.

"mhmm," you hummed, watching him as he leaned down, your entire body anticipating the feeling of his lips against yours.

"you know, i'm never having this many people in my house again, i'm sweating my tits off," your best friend said, walking into the room breathing heavily from all the dancing she had been doing. she stopped in her tracks when she noticed the two of you, who had swiftly moved apart from each other at the first sound of her voice.

"here," you say, handing jude the drink you had poured for yourself before he came into the kitchen. "there's your drink, i'll see you in a bit," you smile at him, watching as he hesitantly walked out of the room.

"okay," your best friend rushed over to you. "you need to tell me everything because the way you two were eye-fucking each other then you might as well be in a fifty shades of grey movie."

you let out a nervous laugh, knowing that you had been caught, but you also felt a surge of relief throughout your entire body at knowing that you wouldn't have to hide it from at least one other person anymore. 

˖°🦇ִ ࣪𖤐