home time | erling haaland

erling loved training, he really did. everyone knew how much he looked after himself so he could be the best player he possibly could be out on the field. he, no matter what, worked as hard as he could, pushing himself to the limit every single day. he knew how good he was, but he knew that he could always be better, which was the cause of how hard he worked himself on the training pitches.

however, as much as he loved football, and as much as he loved training, he would always look forward to going home. the reason for that being, you.

especially on days like today. a couple of days a week, you would pick him up from training, on the days you were not busy with school or work. he would always rush out of the showers, dressing as quick as he could, eager to see you outside.

erling found you in the same spot every single time, leaning against the front of your car, unless it was raining and you'd choose to wait inside. he would always find you with a book in your hand, engrossed in the words on the pages in front of you. your attention would only be diverted when erling called out your name.

"y/n," you heard your boyfriend say. you looked up, marking the page in your book with a bookmark. there he was, walking towards you, with the beaming smile on his face that you loved more than anything.

you opened your arms when he got closer to the car. erling jogged up to you, wrapping his big arms around you in a tight embrace, lifting you off of your feet. "i missed you," he says, while giving you a little squeeze.

"you saw me just this morning," you giggle in his ear, as he places you back on the ground.

"yeah but i still missed you," he smiles down at you before leaning down and pressing a soft kiss against your lips.