7 second challenge | pedri gonzalez

you and pedri had been brought in to do a '7 second challenge' for the barcelona youtube channel. the two of you played for barcelona in both the men's and women's team, and this was the first time that the club were bringing together two people from each team to film one of these videos. and seeing as though the two of you were in a relationship, they were never in doubt over which players they wanted to bring in.

"welcome to the fc barcelona youtube channel, this is the seven second challenge," you said smiling at the camera, pedri sitting beside you. "right, who's going first?"

"rock, paper, scissors?" pedi asked, holding out his hand. you nodded, also holding out your hand, the two of you saying "rock, paper, scissors" at the same time. you won on the second attempt, opting to ask the question first.

"okay, pedri, name three teams that play in white," you smirked, knowing that he had been asked this question before, and knowing the answers he had given in the past.

pedri let out a laugh, before saying his answer, "madrid, marseille, and juventus."

you clapped your hand, "you finally got it right, even though juve is more black and white, but you know, it's better than saying a team that plays in red."

"hey, bayern have played in white sometimes," pedri said, coming to his own defence.

"yeah, but no one associates the colour white with bayern, they're red."

"well, i got confused, it's stressful having to do things in only seven seconds," pedri said, a pout resting on his lips.

"it happened twice, pedri," you giggle.

"oh, stop being mean, you've got to answer a question now anyway."

the video was probably one of barcelona's best received videos ever, the comments flooded with how everyone loved your relationship, and people begging to see more of the two of you.