like velvet | jamal musiala

you were laying on top of jamal, the two of you on the sofa watching something that you had put on the tv about an hour ago, neither of you paying attention. you were too caught up in each other.

it started out with his hand creeping up the back of your t-shirt, the one you had borrowed, more like stolen, from him. his soft hand drew patterns on your back, inching further and further up until his hand was laying flat in between your shoulder blades.

your hand had moved up to his cheek where you were moving your thumb back and forth in small caresses. you shift your body up a little, slowly to make sure you don't hurt him, resting your head in the crook of his neck. you press small kisses to the skin there, the familiar scent of his cologne taking over your senses.

your lips work their way up his jaw onto his cheek until you reach his lips. jamal brings his lips up to meet yours, capturing them in a knee-weakening kiss. your lips move against his like velvet, and you're soon caught in the trance of him, one that you had gotten trapped in many times before.

it was slow and tender, the two of you taking the time to really feel each other, and savour each other's movements. his tongue moved against yours as soon as you parted your lips, the feeling eliciting a gentle moan from your mouth.

jamal's hands gripped your waist while yours remained on his cheek, the other reaching up to hold his neck, the kiss only getting deeper. the tv eventually turned itself off after you had completely forgotten about it, the pair of you much preferred getting lost in each other than lost in a screen.