cold | jude bellingham

you had, for some reason, decided to wear a dress that left your shoulders fully uncovered on, what seemed to be, the coldest night of the entire year. jude noticed your body shivering, as you rubbed your hands up and down your arms, hoping to put some warmth into them. he quickly took his suit jacket from around his shoulders, placing it gently over yours.

you felt your body slightly relax, at the feeling of jude's body heat wrapped around you. "what's wrong," jude asks you, seeing the slight frown on your face.

you let out the deep breath you hadn't realised you were holding in, "i'm just a little nervous, that's all." you told jude, looking up at him.

"don't worry, you'll be fine," he grabs your hand, rubbing his thumb over the back of your hand slightly. "everyone's really nice, i promise, and you have me there with you anyway, i'll annoy you all night if i have you," he smirks down at you, leading you into the restaurant, where you will be meeting a couple of jude's teammates.

your nerves were quickly squashed when the dinner got under way. everyone had welcomed you with open arms, making the evening spent out of your comfort zone, all the more comfortable.