skincare | erling haaland

"what's this?" erling asks, picking up one of your many products and looking at it with his brows furrowed.

"that's my day cream."

"and what's this one?"

"that's my night cream," you tell him, grabbing your cleanser.

"you have a day and a night cream?" the look on his face was so confused.

"yeah, because your skin needs different care at different times of day."

"hmm," he hummed, watching you intently as you did you entire skin care routine. "can you do it for me?"

"do what?" you ask, turning to look at him.

"that, what you just did to your face, it seems fun."

you smiled up at him, grabbing his hand, leading him over to the toilet, where you made him sit down on the closed lid. "okay, right, you sit there, and i'll do it. but you've got to sit still, because i don't want to get anything in your eyes, and i also don't want to waste anything, because this stuff is expensive."

erling was very relaxed through the entire process, his eyes being closed the majority of the time, as you applied the different products to his face, giving it a slight massage as you went along.

"right, all done."

he opened his eyes, his eyelids heavy when he looked up at you, "i like that."

"i can tell," you giggled. "and tomorrow you can show me how you get such incredible hair."

he gasped, his eyes lighting up at your statement, "can i?"