proof | jude bellingham

you and jude were in a long distance relationship, because you were still in england completing school, while he was in germany playing for dortmund. but the two of you would try and see each other as much as possible, and now was one of those times. jude had a bit of time off, so he decided to come back to england for a while, so he could see you and his family.

your relationship with jude was pretty private, only your close friends knowing that the pair of you were together. but you had recently acquired a new friend in your friendship group at school, and the fact that you had a boyfriend who was a footballer had come up in conversation while you were at lunch.

"so, what's his name?" your new friend asks, curious to know which star you were dating.

"jude bellingham," you said, a slight flush rising on your cheeks just at the thought of him.

"oh, i've heard of him. he plays for dortmund, right?"

"yeah."

"i bet you don't get to see him much then, with him being in germany for the majority of the time."

"i don't get to see him as much as i'd like to, but we see each other whenever we can, he's actually in england right now actually, because he has a bit of time off," you told them.

however, little did you know that one of the girls at school, who had never seemed to like you much, was eavesdropping on your conversation, and had a few thoughts about who you were dating.

"so, you're dating jude bellingham, huh?" she said, standing at the end of your table, looking you directly in the eyes with a smirk on her face.

you let out a sigh, not really having the energy to deal with her right now, but you nodded your head anyway, in hopes that it would make her go away.

she scoffed before she spoke, "yeah right, i'll believe that when i see it. he would never date someone like you, little miss boring."

you decided not to say anything, because there wasn't really much that you could do to prove otherwise, as you didn't really want your entire relationship being spread around the school, especially when jude didn't know what was going on.

"don't listen to her, y/n," your friend said, watching her walk away. "she's just jealous."

you just nodded your head and smiled slightly.

"hey, i've got an idea, you said that jude was in town, right?" you nodded. "well, is he doing anything this afternoon?"

"i don't think so, why?"

"get him to pick you up, then everyone will know that you're dating him, and no one will have to bother you again."

although the idea seemed extremely petty, you quite liked it, you'd just be getting the bus home anyway, so having jude pick you up would definitely be an upgrade. so, when it was time to go home, and you were sitting outside with your friends near the car park, you decided to ring jude, to see if he was able to pick you up.

"hi, y/n, what's up?" he said after he had answered the phone.

"hi, baby. i was wondering if you could pick me up from school, i don't feel like getting the bus back, and it gives us more time together anyway."

"yeah, of course i will. be there in fifteen minutes, i love you."

"i love you too," you said, hanging up the phone.

"so, is he coming?" your friend asked, looking at you, and you nodded. "oh, this is going to be so good, i can't wait to see the look on their faces when they see him."

i didn't take long for jude to arrive, and he spotted you and your friends immediately as he pulled into the car park, finding a spot right next to where you were sitting. when he got out of the car, you could see a couple of people's eyes go to him already, as they realised who he was.

he came over to your table, sitting down beside you, wrapping his arm around your shoulder. "hey," he whispered, leaning in to press a gentle kiss onto your lips.

"hey," you said back, fingers intertwining with the hand that was resting over your shoulder.

he said 'hi' to all your friends, and then turned his attention back to you. "how was your day?"

"it was okay," you said. "shall we get going? i'm starving."

he laughed, "of course you are, let's get going then," he stood up, hand grabbing yours once you had also stood up from your seat.

when you were just about to get into the car, you clocked eyes with the girl who had been making fun of you earlier. her face was washed with shock, as her eyes flickered between the two of you and your intertwined hands. all you could do was smirk, knowing that you had won, and also knowing that she would never bother you again.