mrs. szoboszlai | karim adeyemi

deciding to watch the bayern vs leipzig game with karim wasn't as good of an idea as you originally thought it was. the two of you were nervous wrecks. working for dortmund meant that you would travel with the team to every away game, which also meant that you were able to sneak into karim's hotel room to watch the game with him. dating one of the club's players while working for the club wasn't forbidden, but there were rules that you had to follow, such as, not going into each other's rooms, but you just had to this one time.

the two of you were sat on the bed to start with, your backs against the headboard. however, you didn't stay like that for long. as soon as serge gnabry's goal hit the back of the net, the stress level in the room rose. you refused to watch a lot of the game, and sat at the desk in the room in silence, taking a couple of glances up at the tv.

karim, feeling the weight of the game more than you did, opted for pacing the room back and forth. you were sitting there, leg bouncing up and down, nails being bitten, while karim walked past you every few seconds yelling profanities at certain leipzig players for not doing what he wanted them to do.

the nerves that you were feeling quickly turned into a buzz of joy inside you. it wasn't long before leipzig had taken the lead after the penalty scored by nkunku. you and karim, although a lot less nervous than you had been when the game started, were still filled with anticipation, knowing that bayern had the quality in their squad to bring this back.

but it wasn't until leipzig got a second penalty that the two of you could probably be heard throughout the hotel with how much you were cheering. the two of you were gripping each other's hands, watching as karim's friend dominik szoboszlai placed the ball down in front of him.

you weren't the only ones cheering when the ball hit the back of the net, hearing a couple of others ring out from the other rooms surrounding you.

once you were done with properly celebrating the goal, the both of you flopped down back on the bed, letting out deep sighs. "oh, i could just marry him," you whispered, a huge smile on your face.

karim sat up immediately, frowning, "you could do what to him?"

you sat up alongside him, "marry him."

karim's frown got deeper as he stared at you, his lips slowly developing into a pout.

your face broke out in a smile. "oh my god, you're jealous aren't you?"

you couldn't help but laugh, seeing him shake his head, the pout still very much on his face. "no, i'm really not."

karim sat sulking in silence through the rest of the game, his arms crossed over his chest, refusing to talk you you. it wasn't until after the game when he got a phone call when he spoke to you.

"oh, look," he waves his phone in your direction. "it's your husband."

you laughed even more, "you are so jealous. you should channel that tomorrow, might make you play better."